SWAP?? Trex 800E Flybarless stretched with PS1 Front mount, downlink etc

jamienz

Awesome high wind machine to compliment your multicopter setup!

I have a spare T-rex 800E (700E Stretched to 800E flybarless with the Align 800 kit). This is plug and play for serious commercial work, both video and stills. Its a two man operation and is the similar to Trent Palmers setup (Copter Kids).

I will strip down and send anywhere in the world. Happy to sell or swap for a DSLR capable multi rotor.

Comes with:
[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]- T-rex 800 helicopter . All Align servos and electronics on board, including the latest 3gx flybarless controller, as well as Castle Creations 120 HV ICE Esc, original motor/canopy to allow conversion back into 3D helicopter

- Align Electric Motor to lower headspead

- Two 8000 mAh flights packs, each pack consisting of two batteries, and a testing flight pack of 5000 mAh. These are new packs, with less than 15 flights. Total 3 sets of flight batteries (6 batteries total).

- Perfect regulator CCPM to handle the higher loads to the servos.

- Rear boom mounted carbon fibre custom made battery mount to balance the helicopter

- Photoship One 2XPT gimbal which has been customised to use standard align 600 tail booms.

- Two sets of raised skids, one medium and one large to cope with different payloads

It was being flown with a Canon 60D camera and handles it perfectly. Can also supply a plug and play 1.3 GHZ downlink/gentled set as well as 7Ch radio TX and RX for cameraman...

PM ME!

Jamie [/FONT]

jimgraham

Do you have some pics ?

What about vibrations and stuff like that ?

What do you want for it ?

Is this the same " Trex 800 Heli with a front mounted gimbal with all the fruit (inc batteries, tx rx, downlink etc) for a ridiculous price locally" from a month or so ago ?

jamienz

Hi there yeah I have a pic below:

Vibrations are pretty minimal - I have balanced the main blades etc. Yeah its the same one you mention. Tt is well setup and nothing wrong with it, I am just trying to setup something that will be more of a one person operation than the two man setup this machine has. Plus I still can't shake my nerves flying this thing - it just feels so large and lethal.

3GX has been setup well now and the helicopter flies very smooth and true. I had issues early on with the tail hold but that was due to running too small tail blades that weren't coping with the lowered head speed and larger blades. Its now setup with 115mm Edge tail blades and flies great.

I got it for what I think is a bargain, and am happy to pass the deal on if I sell it but would prefer to do a straight swap for an equivalently set up multi-copter. PM me if you are serious and I will give you a number..

This is a very tidy, well thought out and well set up AP rig.

View attachment 2772

Attachments

• 202587227_full.jpg
    202587227_full.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 302