Suppo 2814/8 solder

Hey fliers, i had to cut the ends on my suppo motors they are spares at this point but how in the hell can i solder to thier wire, its coated in something.... No matter how hot i get the iron and wires the solder wont stick. Im ready to throw em in the ocean and grab some ntm's lol

Thanks

kloner

Aerial DP
it has to be scrapped off. it's coated with a lacquer or whatever. you wanted to unsolder them, not cut

Pelted

I did this a couple weeks back and learned the hard way too. I took Kloner's advice and slowly and carefully scraped the lacquer off with an xacto knife. I wanted to try lacquer thinner to remove it, but my local hardware store only had it in 1 gallon cans which was total overkill.

Here is the link to the thread I posted a couple weeks back with some other tips from folks that may help you out.
http://www.multirotorforums.com/showthread.php?6492-Soldering-help-Wire-will-not-tin
<style id="_clearly_component__css" type="text/css">#next_pages_container { width: 5px; hight: 5px; position: absolute; top: -100px; left: -100px; z-index: 2147483647 !important; } </style>