XAircraft SuperX Configurator Error

X650Mouse

Take no prisoners
One of the things that was added in V1.08 is a safety feature that kills the "safe-to-arm" command to the ESCs when the USB is connected to the PC. Hence, with 1.08, this is normal for a PC connection condition. This feature is/was detailed in the release notes for the 1.08 upgrade.

So?

David

Photo Elevate

Gravity always wins!!!
I have exactly the same problem!!

Installed super X Professional on my quad adjusted and setup controls as per manual.

Everything works and flies perfectly as it should. Firmware 1.7. This is the best controller I have ever used very impressed. Well done Xaircraft !!

Decided to upgrade to latest software and firmware 1.08.

Now the ESC.s keep beeping and FC will not arm. I can not calibrate sticks, as rapidly moving mode switch seems to be disabled. The mode functions work (I get correct LED lights in all modes) although the LED is not as bright as with Firmware 1.7

I am using Turnigy Plush 30A ESC.s with Tiger MT2814-11 710kv motors

The controller was bought second hand from another member on here.

He used Hobbywing Platinum-30A-OPTO-PRO ESC's and had the same problem!!

Do you think there is an issue with the FC. and certain ESC's

Contacted Jingchen from support@xaircraft.com but no solution as yet.

I have reverted back to previous firmware, and have a copy if you need it.

Regards

Dave

Can anyone offer advice?

Photo Elevate

Gravity always wins!!!
Beeps under USB connection are fine but I am not able to get rid of the when the SuperX are discinnected. Tried to reflash the SuperX, changed from my JR XG11 to JR 12X with another rx, no joy...

What ESC's are you using?

Blaq

Has any one found a solution to the firmware 1.08? If not can some one let me get the 1.07 back, because my aircraft is just setting with no flight time.

I am having an issue connecting to the computer. I've never had this issue before (just the error issue) The flight controller seems to think it is connected via the USB cable, but the computer does not try show the Superx as a drive and does not dry to install the driver, etc. I have connected to this computer in the past. I also tried my laptop without any luck. Any thoughts?

Zirt57

I am having an issue connecting to the computer. I've never had this issue before (just the error issue) The flight controller seems to think it is connected via the USB cable, but the computer does not try show the Superx as a drive and does not dry to install the driver, etc. I have connected to this computer in the past. I also tried my laptop without any luck. Any thoughts?

Try bypassing the short cable that XAircraft provided (assuming you are using it). A few people have had trouble with this cable.

Jeff

Blaq

This is what I have done. Record your led light flash with a camera or something and copy your flight control SN. After you have done that email it to XAircraft support. He would look at the flash and SN and send the right program to get you back up.

Zirt57

Any idea how I get the SN without being able to connect to the computer?

LOL. They asked for your serial number, right? Sorry for laughing. I'm just picturing the conversation "but I can't get the serial because I can't connect to it". "We can't help you without the serial number".

Your dealer "might" be able to tell you. If he kept records of that. Maybe on your invoice?

Jeff

p.s. Did you check to see if the SuperX is shown in Windows Device Manager? The problem could be an update to Windows.

Posted from my phone using Tapatalk Pro. :)

Blaq

Brother I'm not sure what it sounds like is the same issue I was having. But I was able to see the the FC icon on the computer.