XAircraft Super X yaw left constantly???

traxx2003

Yes I've always used airplane profile just like the Caircraft setup video suggest. Also just got back from testing the newly programmed radio, still same results. I have two options left on my troubleshooting quest, 1. Remove the SBus plug and try regular servo wires for aileron, elevator, rudder & throttle. 2. Disassemble the entire thing and start from zero. And still waiting on email traffic with tech support which it's been going on for a week all I'm getting back is "make sure the props are installed correctly and make sure motors are spinning in the right direction". What's really frustrating about their replies is that these people are supposed to be the engineers that design this yet they don't realize that if I am able to hover my quad that would probably mean that at the very least props and motors are ok.

traxx2003

Good evening gent's! I'm thrilled to report that I've figured out what was the problem, it was a rookie mistake on my part. You see, when putting the quad back together I mistakenly switched the rear two motors around without realizing it, that right there inverted the correct rotation of the props. When checking for proper rotation of course I followed the printed arrows on the motor mounts without realizing that they were incorrect. I discovered my mistake when reviewing a video I had recorded that tech support was requesting. I feel embarrassed for such a stupid mistake, but I'm glad my quad is flying again. Despite my mistake the SuperX could still hold position while hovering, to me that says a lot about the quality of this FC. Anyway I want to thank all of you who took the time to post your comments.