Sunex Lens Help

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Hi all.. Just wondered if any kind sole over the pond from me in the US could do a deal with me. I wanted to get the Sunex lens for my GoPro but they want $49 for the lens and $79 for the shipping.. :mad:

Anyone care to do a kit swap? The idea you get me the camera lens and I get you kit like Graupner props from the UK... Or if any one has a paypal account I could send you the wedge and you get and post me the lens.. I will obviously pay for any postage but $79 is havin me trousers down!

Dave

Paul@scc

Hi Dave. If that does not work out.
I got mine from a company called Framos in Germany, ordered through a UK agent. It cost £61 to the door.

zorba

Droider send a pm with the details and I'll see what I can do. I like to get some Graupner props.

Cheers

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Paul, thanks for the link I have sent them an email, Zorba thanks for the offer, if Framos can supply me direct from Germany that may save a whole load of hassle. I get my Grupners from here, bloody goot site and Paul is very helpful, RTryder also uses them.

Props here; https://www.electricwingman.com/propellers/graupner/elektro-prop.aspx
Prop adaptor here; https://www.electricwingman.com/graupner/propeller-hub-spacer/8mm/5mm.aspx

If I can do out let me know. In the mean time I wait for a reply from Framos

Thanks again to you both

Dave

Paul@scc

@ Zorba. from looking at the threads on this lens, it looks like you guys in Canada also get charged $75 for shipping.

Dave. Originally I sent an email to Framos in Germany, but that gets handed over to the UK.
I think you will get quicker response if you emailed Stuart Chaston or Freda James in the UK.
I would get in touch with Freda. She was very helpful. (Her email is below.)
Here is an email they sent me with costs.

--- On Tue, 25/1/11, Stuart Chaston <s.chaston@framos.co.uk> wrote:

Subject: RE: Lens

Cc: "Freda James (f.james@framos.co.uk)" <f.james@framos.co.uk>
Date: Tuesday, 25 January, 2011, 16:06

Hello Paul,

Sorry for the delay but I have been out of the office. I am based in the UK, although the logistics are fulfilled from Munich in Germany. Shipping costs are listed below.

We currently have 2 off DSL355A-650-F2.8 in stock. Should you require more then we
Cost for single quantity: £33.92.

All prices EC Duty paid, excluding statutory VAT, postage and packing (£ 16.00 delivery charge by UPS courier from our central Munich warehouse).
Prices valid for 30 days. Payment Terms: Proforma payment in advance, a proforma invoice will be supplied to facilitate this. We also accept Visa or Mastercard, however please not that a card charge of 3.75% is added to the transaction.
FRAMOS Terms and Conditions apply.
Regards,
Stuart Chaston