XAircraft Still in business

Dear XAircraft readers,

I have a X650 v8 and was getting concerned at the posts regarding XAircraft. I have personally found loads of issues with firmware/updates etc.. As a result I have changed my X650 'brains' to DJI and motors to Torxpowers.

What I really like is the 650 frame, and I now have an unbelievably perfect handling quad. It's a great platform for photography, but has only about 5.10 minutes aloft before 4s5000 batteries need a swap..

So, today I contacted Xaircraft in China to find out if they were still in business and whether I could obtain spares etc.

I got an email back to say that things are still going within XAircraft. They are able to supply spares, which is a relief.

i just hope that they are being genuine and that they are still doing ok......

rich

Search49

Search49
Its my understanding they are finally coming out with their V shape quad. This is going to be interesting!

I guess my concerns were more in relation to obtaining spares for the 650. It will be interesting to see what the 'v' has for its brains... AHRS and 1212 etc.

Kilby

I've been using the 650 frame for my FPV craft. I get my spare parts from RC Timer. They cloned that frame ages ago, and the parts are cheap as can be.

Thanks Kloner, I wasn't sure if they were an exact fit. I will take a look....

Theres not that much on the XAircraft.com website, re the new 'V' additions to the XAC fleet. I hope that it is a success and the electronics prove to be good...

It will be interesting to see what happens....

djbuzzard

They have been busy lately

http://www.xaircraft.com/en/portal.php?mod=view&aid=40

2338074ea26g72i77n4247.jpg.thumb.jpg

Bowley

Good to see XA still going strong, looking forward to hearing how the Super X works out and seeing the long awaited TAG6 perform. Also released the X650 Pro, upgraded from the X650 V series. using larger ESC's Tiger Motors / APC 11" props. however I think with the new motor/ESC mounts, not sure that X8 config is an option.

I am really pleased to hear that XAircraft are releasing a new range of products. It's all a massive step in the right direction and I wish them the very best. My 450 was one of the nicest quads I have flown....