Small drone crashes in NY city

sixshooterstang

Bird's Eyes Aerial Media
Surprised the police didnt try to get him for public endangerment or something arguable.
If I were the man that almost got hit, Id keep that Phantom. Make sure the pilot learns something from it ya know?

RobertsUp

Have a mask covering your face when you turn the camera on. Be sure that no one can trace the craft back to you. Fly the craft low over the local juvenile prison with a carton of cigarettes dangling from it. Fly it back and forth while the guards are marching inmates around. Continue until an officer shoots it down. Have fun.

What other ridiculous ideas can we think of? I've come to agree with IrisAriel and others that the flier is an unthinking person. "Idiot" is still a strong word. At least he can read and write.

SamaraMedia

My first thought is he looks like a stoner and was looking to find a new way to deliver his "package", carrier pigeons are so 90's.

kloner

Aerial DP
haha, i was thinking the same thing.... it's a commonality in fpv for some reason...... that'd be so cool if you could....... puff puff, pass

R_Lefebvre

Arducopter Developer
But, but... it talks to satellites! Just turn the transmitter off and it will fly home and land on your lap.

What happened?!