Aeronavics / Droidworx SJ8 V2 build - problem with gear rail

cbpagent72

aren't those the same ones Andrew has? if not there the next size up like Tarot....

Dealing with aeronavics directly is easy, it's the shipping that's a pita. usually only offer fed ex and it starts at like $45
I agree, I think the whole shipping thing sucks. I have only flown my Skyjib Super 6 once, mainly because I dread the cost of getting parts from New Zealand and the U.S. distributor don't carry much in the line of parts. Think I might just sell it instead of it just sitting there.

Mojave

aren't those the same ones Andrew has? if not there the next size up like Tarot....

Dealing with aeronavics directly is easy, it's the shipping that's a pita. usually only offer fed ex and it starts at like $45

[MENTION=1417]kloner[/MENTION]; I asked Andrew - he does not carry these and Linda said that they were custom made for Aeronavics. This is the main reason I proposed the group purchase.

I agree, I think the whole shipping thing sucks. I have only flown my Skyjib Super 6 once, mainly because I dread the cost of getting parts from New Zealand and the U.S. distributor don't carry much in the line of parts. Think I might just sell it instead of it just sitting there.

[MENTION=8842]cbpagent72[/MENTION]; I agree that the shipping costs are high from New Zealand; but when I priced out the expense of a direct purchase and getting the retractable landing gear from a vendor in the USA - I did a direct buy. The object of my proposed group buy for the dampeners is to help mitigate the shipping costs. If it works a group purchase may be a way to get more stuff and pay less shipping costs - if people want to go in together on the dampeners ...
See this thread for details on the group buy: http://www.multirotorforums.com/sho...avics-Dampeners-Group-Buy&p=188601#post188601