single-pilot A2 with MoVI and Futaba?

Bryharv

So what's the deal with channel mapping on the A2? 1-5 cannot be reassigned, but MoVI has some mapping limitations as well. I need to be able to set up my copter to fly single pilot with tilt control, as well as normal dual operator.

Does anyone here have a solution for this?

Tahoe Ed

If you have retracts then you only have three channels available to you. You map D2-4 and output F2-4. Right now that is all that is available.

deluge2

"Right now, that is all that is available" suggests that 'more' might be available in future. Is this a possibility that is being evaluated or developed?

Steve

If you have retracts then you only have three channels available to you. You map D2-4 and output F2-4. Right now that is all that is available.

gtranquilla

RadioActive
Sbus data register mapping needs to be better coordinated between manufacturers. Futaba likely works in line with IEEE specs/guidelines but not all sbus users are following the same standard and/or are paving new roads.
So what's the deal with channel mapping on the A2? 1-5 cannot be reassigned, but MoVI has some mapping limitations as well. I need to be able to set up my copter to fly single pilot with tilt control, as well as normal dual operator.

Does anyone here have a solution for this?