Simple question...

europe

Hi everybody, my first post here.
I just bought a system and have had help by a company to calibrate and get everything up running. Unfortunately they have closed for vacation and I can´t get hold of anyone within several weeks. The platform is a 500X quad with Naza and camera gimbal. Radio is a DX8. Now the question:
Can I hook up the USB and run the assistant software without destroying any of the setups? It flies really well, but I would like to change some of the assigned switches and also verify that the fail-safe works before trying it IRL.

Is there a way of storing different setups such as gain for example or do I have to write down the values before I start to fiddle with them?

Best regards!

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Yep you can just plug her in and export the settings, well you can with a WKM so guess you can with the Naza also. Its always a good idea to take screen shots of each config page as well.

Dave

olof

Osprey
Just be sure to remove the props or at least tie the MR down when using assistant SW.

Especially if you update the FW. But I do that all the time. Just in case...

You can assign gain to a dial/slider on the TX and adjust in the air, this is very handy. Save this tune-up as a setting file. You will have to use the gimbal channel for this temporarily.

If you get the new blue tooth LED, I think this is now compatible with the Naza V2 or upgraded V1 as well as the WKM, you can use an Iphone to change the settings, and even tune the gains while flying.