Show your FPV video

Hi,

for my summer holidays, I went to Corsica, a small island in the south of france, it's called the "beauty island".
I made scubba diving and ... FPV of course ;)

When you find a little piece of happiness,it's a waste if you don't share it so I have used a powerbox from immersionRc, purchased 2 another pair of fatshark (second ahnd of course ;) ) and we have gone flying with my girlfriend and a friend of us :)

The machine is an F450+ Ezosd + Tx 100mw + pinwheel + Helix, the radio link was fading before the video link ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

tstrike

pendejo grande
Des, were you in the car fpv'n? How far? How fast? ATTi or manual? Your ship looks like it tracks perfectly, nice flyin!

DesJardins

Des, were you in the car fpv'n? How far? How fast? ATTi or manual? Your ship looks like it tracks perfectly, nice flyin!
Thanks! Yup I sure was, it's the most fun I've had yet doing FPV.
That flight was just over 2.5 miles long, average speed was 42+mph & that particular flight was in Atti mode.

I have some more but am waiting to get a new laptop and software for editing so I can post a full out packaged vid.
:)

02deuce

Time Warped
FPV Maiden Flight

Finally was able to finish my Discovery and attempt to do my first FPV. Still need to work out some electronics issues,
other than that it was a blast.

Macsgrafs

02deuce, nice mate....I see you have afew vibration problems. I use lite ply (3mm) with foam stuck under it, then screw it down using nylon nuts N bolts....seems to work very well & very cheap, thats on my quad with a gopro.

Ross

02deuce

Time Warped
02deuce, nice mate....I see you have afew vibration problems. I use lite ply (3mm) with foam stuck under it, then screw it down using nylon nuts N bolts....seems to work very well & very cheap, thats on my quad with a gopro.

Ross

Thanks for the input mate. Actually its a bad new tiger motor see:
http://www.multirotorforums.com/showthread.php?7312-TBS-Discovery-with-Naza-Maiden-flight-crash

I just couldn't wait for the new one to arrive to fly it under the hood. :)

Macsgrafs

That makes me want to check mine...maybe balance them with tape as my octo suffers with vibration for some reason?

The temptation for you was to much...no worries, I can relate to that ;)

Ross

Danub

Cruizin' my qav500 at the park ;)
parental advisory. . . explicit lyrics

Danub

^ Thanks Guys :)
I am finally getting to where I "think" about it less and just do it. . . . coming from fixed wings MR's were a challenge.

setup:
qav500. . . avroto motors. . . 30amp simonk esc' . . . CC3D. . . apc props.

Kilby

I've really got to mount a gopro on my fpv rig. I've got something new that I've been wanting to try and make the perfect video. I might have to have a go at it this weekend. Details to come soon. ;-)

krleas

FPV Freak
TBS maiden flight at -3 degress.

TBS discovery
UHF long range, Kopterworx 5,8 Ghz video link with Cloverleaf
KW2 motors + KW30 escapes, Graupner 9x5
Gopro Hero2, MX20 with FPV pult + Liliput LCD 7 inch
Lipo GensAce 4s 3800mAh, Flight time 10 min