cs8

It was edited in Adobe Premiere Pro

There was so much to like about that video. Greta color grading, editing, cinematography, beautiful women and aerial.

What did you use for variable speed?

Great job. I really enjoyed that.

E-One

Hello guys,
last two month with my camera operator, We have made some test shooting (with FreeFly Cinestar 6 + 3 Axis gimbal and radians on board) in a beautifull place and were very happy with result...
Camera is Sony CX730 in "Optical balanced Steady Shot position"
I hope you enjoy...:02.47-tranquillity:
Best.
Marc.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lanzar

Again some fun we had with the TBS DISCO and Matjaz told me he willl join me for coffee. And he did with a suprise.

Explorocam

Airborne Media Pros
Hello guys,
last two month with my camera operator, We have made some test shooting (with FreeFly Cinestar 6 + 3 Axis gimbal and radians on board) in a beautifull place and were very happy with result...
Camera is Sony CX730 in "Optical balanced Steady Shot position"
I hope you enjoy...:02.47-tranquillity:
Best.
Marc.

That's really well done guys. What's your flight time like, 10 minutes or so? Are those the Quadrotor motors or T-motors, I can't quite tell. Your system is very stable what ESCs are you using?

E-One

That's really well done guys. What's your flight time like, 10 minutes or so? Are those the Quadrotor motors or T-motors, I can't quite tell. Your system is very stable what ESCs are you using?

Many thanks for compliment...

I fly with T-Motor 2826 kv550 and Red Brick 70A reflashed Simonk.
we have 16 minutes flying Time with 2 NanoTech 8000mA 6S in parallel (with CX 730).

Explorocam

Airborne Media Pros
Many thanks for compliment...

I fly with T-Motor 2826 kv550 and Red Brick 70A reflashed Simonk.
we have 16 minutes flying Time with 2 NanoTech 8000mA 6S in parallel (with CX 730).

Interesting, I'm starting to think that ecalculator for multirotors <http://ecalc.ch/xcoptercalc_e.htm?ecalc> is not very accurate, because when I run a similar setup to what you have given through the calculator I only get less than 3 minutes. What size props? 11"?

E-One, compliments from me too. Apart from the quality of the rest the rotating gopro take is beautiful. One quick look at the gimbal attachment had me puzzled so allow me to ask: the attachment of the gimbal to the frame is by plain spacer columns, am i wrong? (no elastic suspension?)
Thanks for a clarification
Regards
Claudio

Efliernz

Pete

Flying the DW VM-6 and my diy rsgs mount with the Gopro around my local model field.

Pete

E-One

Interesting, I'm starting to think that ecalculator for multirotors <http://ecalc.ch/xcoptercalc_e.htm?ecalc> is not very accurate, because when I run a similar setup to what you have given through the calculator I only get less than 3 minutes. What size props? 11"?

I use 14.5 Xoar wooden prop.

With this configuration the best results are with T-Motor 35.15 kv400, Castle Creation ESC 50A Phoenix Ice, and XOAR 15.5 props.

Explorocam

Airborne Media Pros
I use 14.5 Xoar wooden prop.

With this configuration the best results are with T-Motor 35.15 kv400, Castle Creation ESC 50A Phoenix Ice, and XOAR 15.5 props.

Thanks E-One, That sounds pretty darn close to the setup I'm thinking to build. BTW, these motors are different from the ones you posted earlier, I take it this is a different system, I take it you're running 6s on this to? What do you think of these motors on 6s? TonyTypeS at RC Groups is getting 20+ min with these motors and about 10 minutes when carrying 10 additional Lbs. Have any of you heard good or bad about these motors?

Holy Crap! I just looked up those props and they're like $91. Yikes!

E-One

Thanks E-One, That sounds pretty darn close to the setup I'm thinking to build. BTW, these motors are different from the ones you posted earlier, I take it this is a different system, I take it you're running 6s on this to? What do you think of these motors on 6s? TonyTypeS at RC Groups is getting 20+ min with these motors and about 10 minutes when carrying 10 additional Lbs. Have any of you heard good or bad about these motors?

Holy Crap! I just looked up those props and they're like $91. Yikes!

With these motors 24 Poles (Waouhhh...!!!!!!!!) you 'll be forced to use the Castle Creation ESC or may be this model for max security. I have a friend who have made some pretty good crashs with 20 or 24 poles motors and SimonK ESC reflashed...!!!

Explorocam

Airborne Media Pros
With these motors 24 Poles (Waouhhh...!!!!!!!!) you 'll be forced to use the Castle Creation ESC or may be this model for max security. I have a friend who have made some pretty good crashs with 20 or 24 poles motors and SimonK ESC reflashed...!!!

I will be using Castel Creation ESCs, Ice Lite 50s to be exact. I got a great deal on them. I've heard that with the new firmware update the CCs have a really fast refresh rate now.

But it almost sounds like you don't recommend them. If I choose those motors I plan to run them on 6s, the Kv not too low is it? I'll be doing the Carbon Core 950 with the long landing legs. The camera to start with is the NEX-5n. Haven't decided on the gimbal yet. either the AV 130, AV 200, or the Cinestar 2-axis. Been watch some videos of the Cinestar 3-axis and noticed that when roll is applied and stopped the gimbal tends to giggle, plus its heavier than the AV 200 and certainly the 130.

E-One

If you have the cs6 or cs8 frame i really suggest you 3515 T-Motors with CC ESC. So for the gimbal remember that today the Radian is really the best Stab you can have...!!! too much problem with Skyline and Picloc is impossible to have...!!!, i don't know the hooverfly system. But if you choose for example Radian, the better way is Cinestar gimbal and you'll can carry heavier camera than others. To make video i have no problem with the 3 Axis gimbal, just pilot it smoothly to have pretty goog result and less or no post stab.
I hope you understand my english.:)

Marc.

Explorocam

Airborne Media Pros
If you have the cs6 or cs8 frame i really suggest you 3515 T-Motors with CC ESC. So for the gimbal remember that today the Radian is really the best Stab you can have...!!! too much problem with Skyline and Picloc is impossible to have...!!!, i don't know the hooverfly system. But if you choose for example Radian, the better way is Cinestar gimbal and you'll can carry heavier camera than others. To make video i have no problem with the 3 Axis gimbal, just pilot it smoothly to have pretty goog result and less or no post stab.
I hope you understand my english.:)

Marc.
Your English fine, no problems to understand you.
So you suggest the T-motors 3515, they are 400KV right? Prop, 13", 14", 15"? And I guess you're saying 6S 6000mAh or something close to that? I put it through the calculator and the flight times were what you were saying. I ran the motors through the calculator on 14/4.5 props and efficiency is great.

Explorocam

Airborne Media Pros
I was looking at he Carbon Core site and looking at the [h=1]CarbonCore Multicopter Adapter PhotoHigher AV130 AV200 DJI Z15 Zenmuse an in their pictures they are using these motor, <http://www.electriflite.co.uk/store17/index.php/motors/ssx4112-400.html> same Kv just more stators. I'm waiting for a reply to my Email I sent Carbon Core.[/h]