RyanF

Hey guys,

My home town's dock land has been having a make over for the last ten to fifteen years. It was once the largest coal exporting dock in the world, but has been in decline for many many years.

I started flying and filming there in 2013, and I've gone back every six months or so to record the progress. The work is nowhere near finished, but I thought I would put together a quick then and now from 2014!

Interesting video - pretty dramatic changes to the landscape.

I've been working on an online service for aerial video processing - the main idea is stabilizing video to erase wiggles, sharp movements, that kind of thing. Tony, I grabbed one of your clips and ran it through the stabilizer. Here's a before/after comparison of what the results look like.

Would that be interesting to you?

tonyh0905

I've lived in Cardiff for a few years now, but I only recently found out that there is a medieval church ruin, on a hill a few hundred metres from my house!
The church was built around 1260, on the site on an iron age hill fort. There is even evidence the site was occupied over 5000 years ago!

It's amazing what you sometimes find on your door step :)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caerau_Hillfort

tonyh0905

Interesting video - pretty dramatic changes to the landscape.

I've been working on an online service for aerial video processing - the main idea is stabilizing video to erase wiggles, sharp movements, that kind of thing. Tony, I grabbed one of your clips and ran it through the stabilizer. Here's a before/after comparison of what the results look like.

Would that be interesting to you?
Hi Ryan,
Nice results! I have access to stabilisation software such as ProDrenalin, and Warp Stabiliser, but I rarely bother using them. My video's are not commercial, and as I produce them for my own entertainment I don't think they need that level of refinement.

Good luck with your venture though!

Louis

Drone aerial videos taken while I was travelling in various parts of Bolivia.
While most of the clips were in 1080p, unfortunately I could only recover 720p clips for some parts as my SD card was full!

tonyh0905

There are plenty of Mavic Air unboxings, reviews, and comparisons so I thought I would do something a bit different, and race the poor little spark!

Raincast

Hello! One of our honeymoon spots early February was Manjuyod Sandbar in the Philippines. It can be reached by boat from Bais City (Negros), which is presently the best way to get there because of new permits required from boat operators in the area. I hope you enjoy the video! It took way more work than I thought because of the time ramping edits.