Av8Chuck

Since some of you are showing chasing boats, we did a little of that for a Homeland Security drill called Coastal Trident. We were involved in two scenarios, the first was a guy with a bomb onboard a boat heading into LA Harbor and the second was scanning a large ship for radiological material. We were successful with both missions.

violetwolf

Thanks.

I'm using a GH4 with a speed booster and Canon lenses.
I would have guessed a higher end camera (which is a compliment to the shooter skills!) I've never been a big fan of the GH4 look but this proves it's more the shooter than the gear. Thanks Chuck. Looks like it was a fun gig.

Jay Smith

We are thankful that we were given the opportunity to fly again at this year's Burning Man Festival, DaVinci's Workshop. Our shots include mutant vehicles, The Space Whale, Black Rock Lighthouse Service, The Temple, The Man and many more. We love to be able to give back to the community by capturing these beautiful art pieces. Hope you enjoy the video and feel free to share! )˚(

Av8Chuck

We are thankful that we were given the opportunity to fly again at this year's Burning Man Festival, DaVinci's Workshop. Our shots include mutant vehicles, The Space Whale, Black Rock Lighthouse Service, The Temple, The Man and many more. We love to be able to give back to the community by capturing these beautiful art pieces. Hope you enjoy the video and feel free to share! )˚(

That's truly amazing. How long do people have to build all of this, how long does it stay and what does the place look like the week after?

Just curious because that looks like a tremendous amount of work.

I forgot, what is the music?

Last edited: