This is nothing special. I didn't cant the camera down to get the props out of the shot. I have been wanting to try to fly super low over a field for some time now.

With fmkit's and mattwelli's plant videos I thought I would post mine too. I worked at this coal fired power plant for 22 years before it was decommissioned in 2012. I'm very familiar with the term "turnaround". This is footage of the demolition process.

tonyh0905

Short flight around the Ogmore river.

PS I swear I did not know there was a golf course there until I reviewed the video :)

matwelli

With fmkit's and mattwelli's plant videos I thought I would post mine too. I worked at this coal fired power plant for 22 years before it was decommissioned in 2012. I'm very familiar with the term "turnaround". This is footage of the demolition process.

nice video, must have had mixed feelings while filming it, esp having worked there for so long !

Yes, The demolition supervisor lets me in to film the whenever I want. They were going to implode it with explosives but they couldn't get approval so there pulling it down piece by piece.

XNS

Hi MRF!
I'm new to this blog, but not to UAV's!
I wanted to add this to the flights list.
This were during my testing to find the right combination of parts during the build of my Daya 550 Multirotor.
It is finally completed. I'm using flying a Naza-M V2, DragonLink V2 and LawMate LR system.
Thanx for watching

violetwolf

Here's a few clips from a test run last year. Tarot 810 / Famous Hobby BG001 Gimbal / Phobotic CP / Canon 5Dii
Some minor damper shudders due to copter shudder under heavy acceleration and braking. Nothing to do with the CP which handled them easily. Strong gusting crosswinds at 17 knots and flying at up to 60kmh. It was a pretty brutal test
wink.gif

Music by our own Eric Matyas

Last edited by a moderator:

Stewkur

Hi everyone,

First off, just want to say that I'm brand new to the forums here! Looks like a great place to share info and swap multi-rotor stories. Here's a video I was wanting to share that I recently shot in the Crazy Mountains of Montana. Would LOVE some feedback and suggestions. Thanks a lot! :)

xdthdlrsx

Hey guys, how's it going?! This is some footage i shot with a DJI F450 quadcopter and GoPro Hero 4 Black.

Specs are:

DJI F450 Flamewheel
FrSky d8rii-plus receiver
TS5823 5.8G 200mw Video transmitter
Fieldview 7" AV monitor
Aomway 4L SMA Antennas
Turnigy 9x Radio Transmitter
FrSky DJT Transmitter Module
Multistar 3S 5200mah
FeiyuTech Mini3D 3Axis Gimbal
GoPro HERO 4 Black Edition
Polar Pro ND/4
RC832 5.8G 40ch video receiver

tonyh0905

Another stab at FPV flying the mini quad. I'm using a home made fpv headset, that works ok.....but the resolution is pretty bad. This time a hedge and an overhead cable jumped out in front of me ;)

Sorry for the crappy quality, I the wide angle 808 camera I was filming with flew off in the second crash, and disappeared :(

AzViper

Here are a few of my recent videos. Lately our Meetup Group has been traveling the state of Arizona and filming what we can. We have been running into roadblocks with the Forest Service, not they are restricting us, but they have NOTAM are in effect due to firefighting training.

Petr Hejl

Staff Member
Hi Guys, and a huge welcome to all Multirotor Forums Community members from the Drone Vibes Podcast! This is a showcase of some great work by many talented people, and I am proud to be a part of it. I am going to start off with my favorite video from my collection, a Cranberry Harvest short documentary that we filmed last year with my DJI S-900 and Panasonic GH4. Erick from the podcast was my "wingman" for this one, and this was actually our first job with the S-900/GH4. Enjoy!