Emowillcox

This comment was for Kilby

You must have some pretty solid gear on there that got tested pretty good at 240:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DennyR

It's just a general purpose P2 DVCPRO panny not anywhere near fully zoomed. It is just sitting on the rate table not bolted down. It is only to prove the point that 5 degrees per second is only of use at very wide angles of view.

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Hey Denny thats some really interesting stuff there.. I did watch all the vid to the end.. wow nice moves.. many moons ago I skied for Barrett's ski team, was topout man in the the pyramid the one behind the chopper. I also demonstrated long rope jetty barefoot starts but them guys sort rope demos are pretty awsome.. I can still feel the pain after a hard demo day!

The fly through the skyscrapers, is that dare I say it CGI..

Dave

DennyR

The fly though sky scrapers is all Animated. I didn't even have to do it. These animations are called jump backs.
I was a competition barefooter in the uk a few years ago now, but those guys are in a different league, they are the worlds best. All current or previous world champions.

Emowillcox

YEah Denny Really cool stuff... thanks for sharing with us... its an inspiration for me and something to work towards.

Kilby

This comment was for Kilby

You must have some pretty solid gear on there that got tested pretty good at 240:)

I fly a tight ship, EMO! ;-)

Luckily I had JUST removed the MK landing gear and put some low profile one piece 500 heli landing skids on there. Those things are tuff as nails. It will bounce all day long.

Stacky

Jeff, can you do us all a small favour please? post one really rubbish video so we all know you are human....... Just awesome as usual. Love it.

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Cinestar?? youcant just drop name like that in without telling more.. Fantastic stuff.. so how long in advance do you have to book the wind to go on holiday...

Quality again Jeff... Please do tell more though..
DAve

Kilby

I shot a little bit of video at the beach last weekend. Loads of fun on these flights.

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Nice work Terry.

Just goes to show how with a steady hand and a well balanced copter what can be done... with out a $800 camera mount!

Dave

Kilby

Thanks guys. Ocean City is a client of mine at the day job, so I have the possibility to use footage or shots from these flights in some of their work (iPhone App & Web Site). They are having the Dew Tour kick off there in a few weeks and I was taking some pics of the skatepark there. This was just an unexpected treat to go fly by the boardwalk.

Jake Bullit

Fly,crash,glue,repeat!
I shot a little bit of video at the beach last weekend. Loads of fun on these flights.

Reminds me of Southport UK,speaking of which

Sorry about the quality.My keychain cam fell off in a field with long grass in it ,so I was using an old camera phone just taped on top of the CD cover.

Dave should recognize the location .It`s a great spot to fly,once you get used to the smell from the sewage works next door.Those tall trees really cut down the breeze .

Will catch you down there one day Dave ,as it`s on my way home from work.

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Oh so many weeks seem to have passed since I was last down there! Love the nose in lean.. wont make it fly straight but I know it just cant be helped! Also no goal posts! Less to hit!

Hopefully Ill be back soon as I have a wedding to shoot next friday so need to get me ADX sorted.. almost there now.. Next time I am down there Ill be flying her over the brambles next to the dirt jumps.. cosy landing if the phoo hits the fan and scratched legs but a softer landing for her than the grass!

Talking of grass.. i did not see any marsh grass in Kilby's vid! ;-)

Dave