XAircraft Service Announcement from XAIRCRAFT

xaircrafthq

Dear all valued customers

Over the last few years we here at XAIRCRAFT have been hard at work to develop a new generation of Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS). And now we are adopting this new technology across all XAIRCRAFT products. But most importantly, we have also launched our dedicated international customer care team, so that means we are endeavoured to help and resolve any concerns that you might experience.

We would like to thank you for all your valuable feedback and comments. And we are sorry to hear that some users are experiencing some difficulties and faults, but be assured XAIRCRAFT is here to help.

I hereby thank you for your patience, understanding and most importantly being part of the XAIRCRAFT family.

Yours Sincerely
XAIRCRAFT International Customer Care Team

Preferred error reporting format this helps us to respond more effectively.

1. Problematic parts (FC, GPS, OSD, etc.):

2. Detailed description of your problems:

3. List all the equipment used (frame, ESCs, motors, props, etc.)

4. Your contact details (incl. Tel, Mob, Email, Address, etc.)

It is also recommended that you upload your log file and a short video which records your problem, then forward to info@xaircraft.com. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further inquires.

mediaguru

Dear all valued customers

Over the last few years we here at XAIRCRAFT have been hard at work to develop a new generation of Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS). And now we are adopting this new technology across all XAIRCRAFT products. But most importantly, we have also launched our dedicated international customer care team, so that means we are endeavoured to help and resolve any concerns that you might experience.

We would like to thank you for all your valuable feedback and comments. And we are sorry to hear that some users are experiencing some difficulties and faults, but be assured XAIRCRAFT is here to help.

I hereby thank you for your patience, understanding and most importantly being part of the XAIRCRAFT family.

Yours Sincerely
XAIRCRAFT International Customer Care Team

Preferred error reporting format this helps us to respond more effectively.

1. Problematic parts (FC, GPS, OSD, etc.):

2. Detailed description of your problems:

3. List all the equipment used (frame, ESCs, motors, props, etc.)

4. Your contact details (incl. Tel, Mob, Email, Address, etc.)

It is also recommended that you upload your log file and a short video which records your problem, then forward to info@xaircraft.com. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further inquires.

Nice to hear. If I ever have a problem with my SuperX or MiniX, which I have not, I will use this process.

DannyC

I have had many issues with the MiniX. Very unreliable in my case. I have emailed all the necessary information to info@xaircraft.com and I have received NO response.
My seller, Alishanmao (Only Flying Machines), has not had any luck getting a response from you either.

The Flight controller switches to Manual randomly and on several occassions, resulting in 2 major crashes, the quad just drops from the sky.
Please see the Youtube video:
(Crash at 3:30)

I will provide more information if I actually get a response. I am extremely disappointed in the lack of customer service of Xaircraft.

XAircraft promised so much but delivered very little. I had an issue with a SuperX controller and although I went through their process of fault finding they were unable to trace the issue all they could do was suggest I sent the unit back to China. I never did this as my agreement was with XAircraft in the UK but they refused to help. I am not seeking legal advice to get a refund.. I would say to anyone considering buying into XAircraft to think very carefully as their after care service is very poor.

uav112

I assume everybody knows that XAIRCRAFT NEVER responds to any email to info@xaircraft.com or Support@Xaircraft.com. The only responses that i have ever gotten are from international@xaircraft.com they are really helpful. Sometimes i will get less than helpful responses for XMHOBBY. But, as of late that has been hit an miss.

So, I would say xAircraft will probably die on the vine. With no support or any real means of getting support they are finished.

I agree. I have moved on from XAircraft and now considering less expensive alternatives such as APM. Not only does that platform offer more features and faster development but it also gives a better opportunity to learn more and contribute more if that's your thing.

X650Mouse

Take no prisoners
So, I would say xAircraft will probably die on the vine. With no support or any real means of getting support they are finished.

That is your opinion and I would defend to the end your right to say it! (ex soldier) HOWEVER, a voice crying in the wilderness does not make for FACT or MAJORITY experience, you can search this and other forums to see that the majority of users for SX and MiniX (not so much) get assistance as and when needed.

Very easy for a user the cry "they didn't answer my email" when we don't know (or care) what was sent, how and to whom.

So if you are moving on good luck with your next FC I have heard DJI have an exceptional customer service plan! but then again that is only hearsay :(

X

uav112

That is your opinion and I would defend to the end your right to say it! (ex soldier) HOWEVER, a voice crying in the wilderness does not make for FACT or MAJORITY experience, you can search this and other forums to see that the majority of users for SX and MiniX (not so much) get assistance as and when needed.

Very easy for a user the cry "they didn't answer my email" when we don't know (or care) what was sent, how and to whom.

So if you are moving on good luck with your next FC I have heard DJI have an exceptional customer service plan! but then again that is only hearsay :(

X
Appreciate comments.
I have tried RcGROUPS, FPVLAB, MULTIROTOR, Google . searches do not seem to bring up useful info. But, Maybe, you can give me some incite into finding solutions to the xaircraft problems. i.e. Super X and MINIX. thanks

X650Mouse

Take no prisoners
Appreciate comments.
I have tried RcGROUPS, FPVLAB, MULTIROTOR, Google . searches do not seem to bring up useful info. But, Maybe, you can give me some incite into finding solutions to the xaircraft problems. i.e. Super X and MINIX. thanks

Well a start might be for you to detail what issues you are having! be verbose! the more info offered the easy the advise and solution and of course the thing that set XA apart from the others is the black box so don't be stingy! give us access, there are many very clever people here.

X

Yes the black box feature is very cool but it was not much use to XA when I had my issue. I sent many logs to their support guys in China but apart from taking weeks to answer the mails at the end of the process they were none the wiser and could only suggest I sent the FC back to them in China.. I said that I considered that my contract was with their distributor in the UK so felt that it was their responsibility to resolve the issue by replacing the unit etc but they did not want to forfill their contractual responsibilities so I am now bringing a case against them through the small claim process. By the way please never do any business with XA UK. The guy that runs it is never in the country and can not provide any degree of support. In short he is not serious about running the business so in effect XA have no reliable presence in the UK.

X650Mouse

Take no prisoners
Yes the black box feature is very cool but it was not much use to XA when I had my issue. I sent many logs to their support guys in China but apart from taking weeks to answer the mails at the end of the process they were none the wiser and could only suggest I sent the FC back to them in China.. I said that I considered that my contract was with their distributor in the UK so felt that it was their responsibility to resolve the issue by replacing the unit etc but they did not want to forfill their contractual responsibilities so I am now bringing a case against them through the small claim process. By the way please never do any business with XA UK. The guy that runs it is never in the country and can not provide any degree of support. In short he is not serious about running the business so in effect XA have no reliable presence in the UK.

The problem here is that you could be a 'troll' or somebody that sells an alternative product and you are slandering a retailer without providing any proof, in short what you are providing is 'hearsay' and have a very minority voice in this forum.

You state you have moved on from XA, then why take the time to post derogatory remarks, it only serves to attempt to poison the minds of others again without proof of your statements/bitterness

X

Yes I could be a troll but I'm not. I simply want to tell my story. I have also said that I like XA kit and they have great features but their support is sadly lacking. They are not on their own in that respect as other vendors also can't offer what I feel is adequate support for their products. I would be happy to provide my email address to anyone interested in finding out if I'm a troll or not and my name. They can then ask XA UK if my story is true. They will find that I have nothing to hide that's if XA UK even reply to them. I also have the emails from XA China backing up my story. I want nothing more to do with XA only to tell my story and to give others the benefit of it. I am sure there are many satisfied XA customers but sadly I'm not one of them.

Motopreserve

Drone Enthusiast
Steve, while I feel for you if your FC is not working, you really should provide some detail of what happened. Without any detail at all - it does seem a bit odd that you are just issuing statements, but with no context.

Does the FC not power up? Does it not fly well? Is a component defective?

Without any context the posts can't help people in the future.

The FC was flying well. I was extremely pleased with the performance and I estimate I had around 30 very successful flights where all three flight modes were tested and features such as RTH etc were working perfectly. Then on a flight my aircraft lost height suddenly. The black box data was not helpful so I decided to fly again as I thought it may have been a fluke but then I noticed that the LED was intermittently giving a red light on the ground and even in flight. At this point I lost confidence and decided to seek assistance from XA UK. As they do not seem to offer any support they referred me to XA China who (as stated previously) were slow to response and wet not able to help apart from suggesting I sent the kid back to them in China which I am not prepared to do. At the moment the FC along with all the only flight components are in a Jiffy bag awaiting shipment back to XA UK for a refund. I know that my story will be perceived as a potential troll but I assure you that this is not the case and all I want is to deal with a company that is capably of supporting their products in the counties that they deal in and XA simply cannot. Nothing against the companies technology as it seems sound enough but in my case it was not reliable and when you are flying a potentially dangerous aircraft I could not justify flying it with kit that exhibited a fault.

Motopreserve

Drone Enthusiast
Understood. Without specific tests to ensure that the issue was solved, I can't blame you for grounding it.

I'm assuming you did all the calibrations again?

I understand the frustration of having to return something to China for repair - but I think this has been known since the beginning - that no local retailers are actually qualified repair centers.

Hopefully your retailer returns or exchanges the FC, and you can either continue with a new one, or move on to something that allows more confidence.

I've had a couple issues, but nothing serious, and nothing that required a round trip to China. Just the flaky recognition with certain ESCs. Problem is always solved by recycling the power.

Good luck.

I really had no idea of the support issue when I purchased the SuperX as I simply assumed that anyone selling such a complex piece of kit would have the skills to support it but I now realise I was nieve but we are fortunate here in the UK as we have consumer law that is there to protect both the consumer and the seller so I am hoping that I can get my money back. XA UK don't even keep any stock so I doubt if they will even be able to replace the faulty FC even if they wanted to so I have concluded that XA is not for me and I have now moved on. I am looking at DJI Nazza V2 for a direct replacement of the SuperX and APM as a FC for a development project where I am hoping that I can contribute something to the community. I honestly am no troll even though Mouse probably remains skeptical but I have no time to slate companies and technology unless I have good cause and in this case I believe I do and I can uphold any part of it should anyone want to test my credibility.

fltundra

The FC was flying well. I noticed that the LED was intermittently giving a red light on the ground and even in flight.
I would bet that your issues are not with the SuperX. Sounds like a transmitter/receiver issue, failsafe programming mistake, or a receiver connection break with the IO.

Last edited by a moderator:

Motopreserve

Drone Enthusiast
Tundra, seems like it would have to be the 'receiver break' since it was working for 30 flights?

I have been shocked by how poor technical/customer support has been from the Chinese companies. Sadly, I'm afraid DJI is not going to impress you if you need to get support. I recall someone proposing it may be a cultural difference. Not sure I can believe that the Chinese wouldn't expect support for products they purchase.

Currently, DJI seems to be the only manufacturer able to spread support around the globe (finally!), and the repair center in Los Angeles is now expecting 6-8 week turnaround. So although they seemed clued in to making service "better," they still need a few more clues to solve the puzzle :)