XAircraft Replacement After Market Motors for the XAircraft X650 V4/8

Dixter

View attachment 1492View attachment 1493

These two pictures show the Power Distribution (photo ship one) and the ESC's (Maytech 30a)
What is nice about the Power Distribution board is that it can be set up as a dual
battery interface... I put two deans plugs on it...(for the two batteries) you can
go all the way up to four if you want.
Another thing about the Distributioin board is how it fits into the Xaircraft frame.
The sides of the Distribution board is open.. and the spacers that came with it
are the same size as those lateral running tubes... so I just sandwiched the board
between the tubes... it was like it was custom made for that frame..

Attachments

• IMG_5293.jpg
    IMG_5293.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 376
  • IMG_5295.jpg
    IMG_5295.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 399
Last edited by a moderator:

Dixter

View attachment 1494View attachment 1495View attachment 1496
These pics show the Xaircraft frame and how I installed the battery runner bar into the landing gear slot.
The last picture shows each battery from below the craft... I only put one bar on there because the battery
will lay on the bar and the frame at the same time... so there is actually two supports (frame/bar)
These pics show that I only have one battery strap on each battery... I now use two battery straps each.
You just thread the battery straps around the bar/battery and through the frame... pull them tight and they
will hold the batterys fine...

Attachments

• IMG_5403.jpg
    IMG_5403.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 405
  • IMG_5404.jpg
    IMG_5404.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 340
  • IMG_5306.jpg
    IMG_5306.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 354

jffry7

aka TruckBasher
Wow interesting combo on your x650. What props are you going to use? On my x650 stock motor/blade I get vibration while stock motor with E-prop 11x5 still have vibration and HX9V is showing wavy video. This is the reason I wanted to change motors and your setup is interesting. My AUW is already 2.35kg with gopro and about 2.54kg with HX9V, interesting what your AUW is.

Edit ...Opps i didnt refresh now I see your props.

Kilby

Nice work, Dixter. These are exactly what I needed to see. I'll be placing my order this weekend for everything else I need. What are your thoughts on the performance?

I bet that landing gear feels a lot more sturdy with that cross support underneath, huh?

Are you going to use a camera mount? Also, what's your AUW?

Last edited by a moderator:

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
I doubt you really need 30amp esc's.. Isthat a calcultated size or is it just for good measure.. My ADX3 weighing 4 kilos using 6 Axi's spinning 13x6 props pulls total 48 amps at a hover!

Dave