Mikrokopter RECOM dc-dc regulator

Hello there,today I've changed a burned RECOM with an equivalent LM7805,1A.
As soon as I started the copter, a loooong beeping came out from the buzzer (I had to turn it off).
All the remaining starting beeps are as usual.
Everything looked nice (except for the beeeeeeeeeeeeeeep) and, when I connect the copter to MKTools, it says NO ERROR.
Good !
I go to the setting window... ok... after a short while, red BL leds starts blinking (with the green one fixed) and NO MORE CONNECTION.
Any idea ?

Cheers
Ivano

ZAxis

Hello there,today I've changed a burned RECOM with an equivalent LM7805,1A.
As soon as I started the copter, a loooong beeping came out from the buzzer (I had to turn it off).
All the remaining starting beeps are as usual.
Everything looked nice (except for the beeeeeeeeeeeeeeep) and, when I connect the copter to MKTools, it says NO ERROR.
Good !
I go to the setting window... ok... after a short while, red BL leds starts blinking (with the green one fixed) and NO MORE CONNECTION.
Any idea ?

Cheers
Ivano

The pin out connections on some 5v regulators have a different order to normal. Its easy to get caught out so double check.
Also if your old Recom burnt out, it did so for a reason so don't assume no damage was done else where.

Good luck
andy

The pin out was ok, and the Recom burned out because I didn't use BEC to feed gimbal servos...
By the way, from MK.de they told me the ATmega is dead... :-(
Waiting for the spare parts... I've bought a new FC :)
Cheers
Ivano