RC Timer

kloner

Aerial DP
one of the best chineese hobby shops you'll deal with. shipping is immediate, prices are crazy cheap

r1100sdk

Excellent service, immediate shipping, and of 12 parcels all 12 arrived safe and sound!

Sendt fra min GT-P7500 med Tapatalk2

r1100sdk

Not at all!
However, living in Denmark where there are strict costums check on most parcels arriving from Hong Kong / Mainland China I chose to keep value per parcel below 80 DKR, which is max for free import. With that in mind I only bought items with free shipping. Every time a parcel was shipped I ordered the next one:)

Sendt fra min GT-P7500 med Tapatalk2

Placed an order for a Hexcopter 10 days ago, it arrived today direct, no extras. I have to say that they were great to deal with, I asked for different motors in the kit and they accommodated me no problem. Can't recommend them highly enough.

Kilby

I ordered from them several times when i first started building in 2009. I hadn't been on their site in a while so I just popped in. I can't believe some of the deals they have on knock off DJI frames. For less than $200 you can get an f550 replica with 30amp esc's, motors & props. Just add naza and you are good to go!

DJI has to be upset about that though.

kloner

Aerial DP
those knock offs are everywhere. now the v.2 stuff is out, pulled the trigger on a 450 frame, gotta see what $30 gets me.

chad2323

Just got my 450 V2 from RCtimer today very nice the arms seem allot stronger then my original. Fast shipping to I just ordered it last week and I'm in Florida.

Chet

Kilby

Will they fit on the actual 450 frame? Might be a nice alternative for replacement parts.

-Terry

DennyR

How long before we see a nock-off S800.... Makes you wonder who actually makes the frames for DJI. those replicas look awfully similar. As always it's dog eat dog out there and anything goes. Good for us though.

Goodluckbuy are to be avoided in my experience. They don't reply to ANY defective goods enquiries.

Last edited by a moderator: