question to all wkm users out there

rolle

okay...
same here.
if you would connect wkm directly to the batterie you would get 9 green lights...

did you have any problems while calibrating the compass with this system?

rolle

i also have a second system with herkules II - 9 green lights, power from herkules vbat

i don't want to talk about the problem i found until i have enough data from wkm users.
this would be not fair for the involved manufactorers

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
hmmm but to tell the truth i see no difference between the three systems of mine and how the PMU is powered.

S800 PMU to distribution, full 6s directly to PMU,

X8 herks 3, Lipos to herks, from herks directly to PMU, full 6s, herks are not altering anything

CX Herks setup. Lipo to herks and in this case actually power to the PMU before the herks get power

, Didn't test the CX herks setup though.

Or are you getting at the point which components gets powered up before the other ?

Boris

rolle

the thing is:

if you power up wkm directly at the batterie (before herkules III) you'll get 9 green lights.
Me i cannot calibrate the system (or better it is hard to get it calibrated) when connected to herkules (with the RED light) but i can easily calibrate it when connected do the batterie (9 green lights).
you can try out using an extern battery for wkm to see it...

i don't know what it its but i know that this is only when connected to the vBat of herkules III.

the problem is that there is no difference between your systems but the IMU shows different stages - only at herkules III

rolle

@all:

please take a look at your IMU after powering up.

you'll see a green (or red) light blinking 9 times in a loop inside. please tell me how it is blinking and what setup you have (ESC, one or two batteries, Hexa, Okto, Quad)

thank you for your help!!