Quadcopter for Forestry

Happy new year,
I got into Quadcopters so then i could document a regeneration and reforestation project in Colombia. i live in London but travel quite often to Colombia to work in the plantation. Any peace of advice that leads me to achieve this goal would be very much appreciated and in return i would be more than happy to publish the results.
I'm also exploring fire prevention using the quadcopter and hopefully i would attache a device that can detect the levels of clorophila in the trees, but first i need to learn how to fly!

Best,

Mario

ctbon

Welcome, Mario!

Sounds like an ingenious use for a multi-rotor. Best of luck to you. Fly every day (that you can) and you will improve in no time. I started with too much confidence which was quickly bashed out me in a few expensive crashes and it was baby steps from there.

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
@UP Mario.. Welcome to MRF's.. we always love to here different uses of MR's.. post up some pics of your work and MR

Thanks for joining this great community I am sure you will be able to get questions answered and also answer a few your self

Dave

Welcome, Mario!

Sounds like an ingenious use for a multi-rotor. Best of luck to you. Fly every day (that you can) and you will improve in no time. I started with too much confidence which was quickly bashed out me in a few expensive crashes and it was baby steps from there.

Sure, i've hit a couple of trees already. Thanks a lot ctbon!