Pro Plus Compass Calibration Issue

MrMarr

When I power on my system (A2, Pro Plus Puck, iOSD2, Z15 HD on an S900) I get the Unsafe Start Up alert (beeping and rapid flashing red LED), when I try and calibrate the compass it fails (flashing red after vertical spins)? Why might this be?

Any other suggestions as to the source of the unsafe start up alert?

One suspect, on the A2 assistant software I've updated everything I can however the GPS Module is saying "no updates", the loader is 0.0 and the ID is 200000 (suspiciously round numbers!). Is this normal or should I be able to update it?

Sorry for the barrage of questions, this has had me pulling my hair out for days! I really hope you guys can help!

Thank you!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-01-18 at 09.51.04.png
    Screen Shot 2015-01-18 at 09.51.04.png
    132.2 KB · Views: 429

From your screen shot it shows a Padlock in the upper right hand corner... That means your software is Locked you need to unlock it to fly...
Also what version of assistant are you using Mine looks different
View attachment 23035

Attachments

• upload_2015-1-30_5-29-59.png
    upload_2015-1-30_5-29-59.png
    252.4 KB · Views: 366

MrMarr

Hi Colorado Bob, I've sorted this issue now - it was indeed the unlocking that was the issue as I had made changes to my Tx without the assistant software knowing about it. A pretty good safety feature

As for the software version, I'm running the latest version on a Mac hence it looks different.

Thanks for your help, M