Tau Labs ppssst....there are a few more left.

ctbon

I'm sure this is a dumb question but will this work with a mikrokopter Power Board? Is it comparable to MK Flight Control but at a much lower price?

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
I'm sure this is a dumb question but will this work with a mikrokopter Power Board? Is it comparable to MK Flight Control but at a much lower price?

Totally different flight control system.. NO comapibility, not unless the guys at Open Pilot are not telling us something!

Crash

Defies Psychics
Totally different flight control system.. NO comapibility, not unless the guys at Open Pilot are not telling us something!

There have been openpilot development boards that have flown MK BL-Ctrls. I do not think it's a consumer feature at this point.

Either way, the CC board will not compete with a complete MK setup. The CC is made to be more of a sport flyer board. It's almost like comparing a Cadillac to an open wheel racer. The CC could be an alternative to an MK with only the FC on board. But does anyone really do that? You would still be missing the alt hold though.
The more feature complete OpenPilot boards will be a different story but that is in the future.

Mat: Those 100 boards...Are they the ones that went walk-about?

Yes thats exactly what they are Crash, there are the next stock orders coming soon as well, so I think very soon there will be more than enough about.

Crash

Defies Psychics
There is no walk about site, there will be plenty in stock soon and many ways of getting them.

'Walk-about' was my way of saying 'disappeared in Australia'.

Anyway, I had thought I fried my test board but I managed to get it working with a diode replacement. If someone in the US wants their first CC board, PM me. I will sell the brand new one destined for my bi-copter and keep the one I repaired.