Post-flight video stabiliqation

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Hi guys,
I've got to refer the video guy I'm working with to a stabilization package for post-prod of the aerial video I'm supplying. Can anyone point me in the direction of the best software for this?
I think he's editing with Adobe premier.
Thanks,
Bart

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
Japp i have it running on the MAC with FCP, but only the trial version. You can try out all the features but there is a water mark or line through. But only testing wise. Tried smoothcam some plugins for aftereffect etc. This was before i got the AD8 HL. I didnt believe that without any wobbles or vibrations the filming would be possible. I tried to go sure that for my real estate projects (if everything is a lie) I can at least get some usable filming material with a stabi.

Now I am still figuring out if its a lie or I´m not capable :) But i guess in the worst case for website videos recording in full HD resizing with the stabilization and exporting to the website is expectable.

Macsgrafs

Mercalli doesnt like AVCHD video for some reason as I found out today :( it will stabalise it but wont export it for some reason!!!

Ross

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
HI Magrafs are you working on MAC FCP, I would recommend converting AVCHD to Prores, smoother and better working and Mercalli.

Boris

Macsgrafs

No Boris, Im using windoze 7 with premiere CS4, have also tried the stand alone version & both complain of AVCHD :(

Ross