Pmu-err

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
You have a calibration screen for your TX in the config tool. Do all four slider move in the config screen do you have anything connected to X2 or X3 on your MC ?

Boris

paktazh

hi i did the calibration I got rid of all the error but the came back and regarding the x2 and x3 yes i connected them to f.receiver as it shows in dji manual

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
Disconnect any connections between the MC and the RX except AERTU and than the gimbal should not move anymore. You probably have some mixer setup on your radio effecting two channels at the same time. So one of your channels 1 ..... 4 it linked to 6 7 8. What do you have your radio setup to ? Nomral plane mode or Heli.
Maybe create a new model and start from zero.

Boris

paktazh

Hello guys need your help please with the wiring connection in my hex copter
I got a Futaba 10 channel receiver and using a Futaba R6014 HS receiver I did connect all the wires according to WKM
And that is ESC 1-6 to M1-M6 gimbal pitch to F2 gimbal roll to F1 then from main controller to MY Futaba R6014 HS receiver connection are A to Ch 1 of receiver E to Ch 2 of receiver T to Ch 3 of receiver R to Ch 4 of receiver U to Ch 7 of my Futaba receiver and X1 of PMU to X1 of MC and x2 and x3 of MC to ch 10 and 11 of Futaba R6014HS of the receiver and I did changed the position of IMU and GPS installed the GPS in the back face it to the front and place the IMU in the meddle face it to the front and all others but still the errors that I mentioned before comes back even though once I got rid of it but it came back again . The motor does not start and the gimbal acting strange and instead of the pitch moving when I turn the knob the roll is moving when it is set on the floor this can of worm (WKM ) make me crazy any help will be appreciatedHello guys need your help please with the wiring connection in my hex copter
I got a Futaba 10 channel receiver and using a Futaba R6014 HS receiver I did connect all the wires according to WKM
And that is ESC 1-6 to M1-M6 gimbal pitch to F2 gimbal roll to F1 then from main controller to MY Futaba R6014 HS receiver connection are A to Ch 1 of receiver E to Ch 2 of receiver T to Ch 3 of receiver R to Ch 4 of receiver U to Ch 7 of my Futaba receiver and X1 of PMU to X1 of MC and x2 and x3 of MC to ch 10 and 11 of Futaba R6014HS of the receiver and I did changed the position of IMU and GPS installed the GPS in the back face it to the front and place the IMU in the meddle face it to the front and all others but still the errors that I mentioned before comes back even though once I got rid of it but it came back again . The motor does not start and the gimbal acting strange and instead of the pitch moving when I turn the knob the roll is moving when it is set on the floor this can of worm (WKM ) make me crazy any help will be appreciated

Last edited by a moderator: