Pmu-err

paktazh

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

A- get these errores
1-CFG-ERR -Re-calibrate your transmitter,and power cycle your controller and check all of the parametersConfiguration error, this may cause by firmware upgrade from old version.or abnormal Tx calibration
B - X1-ERR / X2-ERR / X3-ERR 1.Power on the Tx.
2.Connect the X1/X2/X3 channel;
3.Disable all knob tuning.You’ve chose parameters tuning by X1/X2/X3 channel with Tx Knob, but no signal detected on X1/X2/X3 input channel,or Tx didn’t powered on.

C- SN-ERR Please contact with DJI support

D- PMU-ERR Please make sure the integrated connection among battery, MC and PMU. PMU connection problem.
F- RX-ERR Please check the receiver connection Connection between receiver and main controller is abnormal.

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
paktazh, how about you do a build thread and give the complete info what you are building which components etc. and show some picture etc. It would be much easier to help you than to start a new thread for each error message.

Boris

Tahoe Ed

Paktazh, you are giving us a list of all the possible errors. Look at the lower right bottom of Assistant. I am guessing that what the actual error is, CFG-ERR. Calibrate your transmitter and power cycle everything. That means turn off the Naza and disconnect the USB. Turn off Assistant as well. Then turn power up your Naza after turning on the transmitter. Make sure that you have removed the props. Then connect the USB and turn on Assistant. The error message should be gone. If not repeat from the beginning. I have had to do this a few times to get it to go away.

Tahoe Ed

Wow, there are so many things wrong there, where do you start. GPS does not look in alignment, IMU not centered and not aligned with the front. Not sure how he mounted the IMU with the exception of the zip tie. I can almost guarantee that the hexa is not balanced. Paktazh, we can help, but if I were you I would go back and remount the IMU in the center with the supplied thin double sided tape. You don't need the zip tie. Make sure that it is centered and perfectly parallel to the centerline. The GPS needs to have the red pointer also aligned to the front of the craft. Pay attention to make sure that you have everything balanced. You should be able to pick up the hexa by any two arms and have it balance. If not move some components around. If you can show us some screen shots of the errors that you are getting that will help as well.

Thanks, Boris.

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
this video could help you with the balancing:

Last edited by a moderator:

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
really take it slow and go through the manual again and don't rush it. I always catch my self doing the same once i have all the parts in the thing has to be finished on one day. Thats not good though they cost enough and rushing can result in a crash or you having to rebuild it again anyways after seome time !

Boris

paktazh

4-26-201211-25-25PM.jpg

paktazh

I did everything but still no luck it say PMU problem but I checked the wiring it is installed according to DJi and I place the IMU in the center but still no luck going crazy with this

Tahoe Ed

Send us a screen shot of the Assistant screen. I know what the error codes are, I need to see what Assistant is saying on the Tx calibration screen. Sorry for the confusion.

Tahoe Ed

Thanks for posting those. From what I can see, you need to set you mounting correctly. I understand 0,0,0 for the IMU. Your GPS is mounted on a mast and was to the front of the craft. That means that at least two of the axis' are off. You need to complete the calibration of your transmitter. When completed the throttle slider will move from left to right as you increase the throttle. The Rudder and Aileron should be centered the the slider should mirror the movement of the stick. The Elevator should be centered and moves left as the Elevator moves forward and right as it moves back. The Rudder, Aileron and Elevator pointers should be green. Your battery warning levels are too high. You will be landing quickly at those levels under load. I would set you first level at 10.3 and second at 9.9 for a 3S lipo or turn it off and time your flights. After you get this done, show us a picture of your set up again if it is not working for you.

paktazh

I got succeed in getting rid of the error and it is flashing blue now but could not make the motor to start running also want to know which one has to go NORM and which motor has to go REV starting from 1. The arrow on the GPS and IMU should pointed toward front ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Tahoe Ed

M1 at 12 o'clock is counter clock wise(CCW), M2 at 10 o'clock is clock wise(CW), M3 at 8 o'clock is CCW, M4 at 6 o'clock is CW, M5 at 4 o'clock is CCW and M6 at 2 o'clock is CW. The GPS and IMU need to be pointed forward and parallel to the line between M1 and M4. Did you calibrate your Tx in Assistant? Did you arm the motors using CSC? Have you set up the three position switch to control your modes?

Tahoe Ed

Start Motor: Pushing throttle stick before takeoffwill not start motors. You have to execute any one of following four CombinationStickCommands(CSC)to start motors: Page 12&13 of the manual.

paktazh

Hi
Can some one clear this for me i was told by one guy that the arrow of GPS must be toward front does it matter if it installed in the back and face toward front same as imu I installed IMU in the midle and face it toward front ? second i conected all wires and conected the pitch in F2 and the roll in F1 but when I start the Transmitter when I move left stick in my radi instead of starting the copter it movies the gimbal pitch? any idea

Tahoe Ed

Yes, the GPS and IMU need to be pointed forward. Your Rx channels need to be set up with throttle to T, Aileron to A, Rudder to R, Elevator to E, Gear to U and Aux 2 to X2 and Aux 3 to X3. The monitor lead from the PMU needs to go in the X1 slot. F1 and F2 are for the gimbal servos and nothing else. Please Pm me and I will help you.

paktazh

i did conect my futaba receiver 1->A
2->E
3->T
4->R but when i move the left stick insteadit moves the gimbal insteadof turnning on motor ?