Please help with shakey QAV250

Motopreserve

Drone Enthusiast
Well, now you're getting somewhere! :)

When you say FCB, you mean the flight controller?

I think you should be fine with only the one power wire running to the rig from a single ESC. Make sure you heat shrink/tape off the cut wires. A BEC with no ESC power wires would I guess rule that out as an issue, but that setup typically works. You can also lose the negative wires for all but one.

I don't think the flight controller should be conducting through the tape. You could check continuity with a multimeter to see if the tape does pass juice at all.

Swapping the flip32 would definitely be a good test at this point. Maybe follow @crayfellow suggestion and check out his video?

Well, now you're getting somewhere! :)

When you say FCB, you mean the flight controller?

I think you should be fine with only the one power wire running to the rig from a single ESC. Make sure you heat shrink/tape off the cut wires. A BEC with no ESC power wires would I guess rule that out as an issue, but that setup typically works. You can also lose the negative wires for all but one.

I don't think the flight controller should be conducting through the tape. You could check continuity with a multimeter to see if the tape does pass juice at all.

Swapping the flip32 would definitely be a good test at this point. Maybe follow @crayfellow suggestion and check out his video?
Whoop! So everything is coming together! New fc is running motors great but for some reason as soon as i unplug from computer baseflight whom i switched over to wont save my mode selection and arming...any advice on that? Im startingcto get excited here!

Thx

Sorry man. I'm not that familiar with the Baseflight stuff.

Can you go back and try the other software?

Got it all fixed up, all motors start at the same time, things look solid! running out to the field now to go see if she works! I feel it will this time, the squid trick moved things forward like crazy! Thank you. I'll report back soon!

Good luck!!!

Have fun and fly safe!

Whoop whoop! Shes all good! Went out with stock PID's and everything was super slow on pitch, roll and yaw and a bit wobbly on punch out but these are all easy PID tunes now!

Thank you everybody for your help and much thanks to motopreserve for the excellent trouble shooting!

Attachments

• 0812151525a.jpg
    0812151525a.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 188