Place to put your business cards

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Ross
could you post a summary of what you are doing please regarding certification?

Macsgrafs

Hi Bart,

I have taken my BMFA A test for RC heli's & now its contacting the CAA to find out exactly what I have to put on the form. Also I need to send in a photo of my octo...trouble is that it's not ready yet...so must finish that before taking the photo...parts currently sat in customs, just have to get the MK FC board & MKUSB...all ready then ;)

Ross

Hi Macsgrafs, I contacted the BMFA today to get a copy of my heli A cert, I done it a while ago and lost the original. Anyhow I am about to embark on applying for my CAA permits and would appreciate any guidance/ advice you have with regards to what they require.

Gunter

Draganflyer X4
Hi Macsgrafs, I contacted the BMFA today to get a copy of my heli A cert, I done it a while ago and lost the original. Anyhow I am about to embark on applying for my CAA permits and would appreciate any guidance/ advice you have with regards to what they require.

As far as I remember, I had to fill in the form they send you, mainly a description of the heli you intend to fly, and describe any failsafe systems you have. I am lucky to have the Draganflyer X4, because it is a production heli with known specs. I also did a days training with air2air in London which I think helped my application. I described the work I wanted to do as well, and sent a picture of the heli. Hope this helps!