Pixim Seawolf questions

Motopreserve

Drone Enthusiast
EDIT

Just figured out that the left stick doesn't work on the joystick - so I can't access the advanced menu...

Couple Quick questions folks:

I am going to be setting up the Pixim SeaWolf PZ0514 board (only) camera with an ImmersionRC Tx. I will be powering this all off a dedicated 3S battery.

I have the insanely cumbersome gray harness that came with the camera to do setup (hoping I can get this setup on the first attempt so I don't need to fly with this thing!), and then the smaller 3 pin cable apparently for once it's setup is correctly. The gray harness has the long molex connector with many wires for the OSD setup, as well as all the power/video, including a "video ground" next to the video and power wires. The smaller 3 pin only has +, -, Video out. Am I supposed to be running video ground somewhere??? I'm thinking the wiring should be something like the photo below.

SOLVED
Also, is it possible to do the setup through a regular TV RCA video input - since this gray cable has the BNC to RCA adapter with it?

MULTIMETER SOLVED THIS ONE.
Last question: Can anyone confirm the polarity (tip and sleeve) of the gray harness' power? It came with a black adapter that plugs into it with raw wire on the ends - but no indication of +/-. USA standard would have the writing on the wire housing to be negative - but my multimeter says opposite. Just don't want to fry anything.

Thanks in advance.

View attachment 17934

Attachments

• FPV Wiring.jpg
    FPV Wiring.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 246
Last edited by a moderator: