Picloc 3x setting experience etc.

yeehaanow

Hi George, I've emailed a few times to get the upgrade. Haven't heard back yet, but I know you're busy!

t i m (at) p r o jectionfilms (dot) com Thanks!

Thomb

im using the new 58.20 fw with picloc 3x pro v1 but my horizon keeps turning 25 degrees everytime. what can this be?

GeorgeM

Hey Thomb.. nice location for testing.... where's that 'big mansion on an island' ;) !!LOL!!

Thomb.... what about the twisted horizon on the Windmill shots .. is that intentional ??
or is that caused by something wrong before you had the Accelerometer Correction set to 3,4 or 5 in the Calibration Tab ??? ( the error you reported in your previous post ? )

gm>>

Last edited by a moderator:

GeorgeM

Verid... that's because .. if you scroll up this thread, you can see that Thomb posted:
im using the new 58.20 fw with picloc 3x pro v1 but my horizon keeps turning 25 degrees everytime. what can this be?
I reached him by email and asked him whether his Accelerometer Correction -> in the Calibration Tab, was perhaps Zero, or empty.
And it was Empty. ( my fault !! )
This means that there was no accelerometer keeping the IMU in co-ordination with Earth reference ( in scientific terms.. called 'Converged' )
Therefore, the horizon started going off slowly.... and most probably... that shot was about 3-5 minutes into the flight after a couple of turns wherever.

:)

gm>>

airworx

Hi george...i hope you read this .I sent you couple of emails and pm's in the last month. I ve ordered and payed for the new picloc3xpro v2 but havent heard from you nor received it yet after almost a month....please answer me .

GeorgeM

Hi Peter... despite many things going south, I have made a video tutorial which may be of some help. Contact me by email to give you the link.
I will be publishing a re-shot tutorial video this week.
Usermanual is still being made.