Picloc 3x setting experience etc.

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
ray if I send you my email via pm can you send me the 55HD version with acceleration activated ?

Thanks

Boris

GeorgeM

Hi PPl... My site was down , then back up for some time.....and now it seems down again.... Sent initial email to my ISP support but no replies yet...

Regarding the issue of Proportional control lack of range...
Know about it.... it's related to the change in Servo output resolution.

So.. I had added a second Tab in Functions, called Proportional.
This is a volume control on your proportional stick inputs. If it is not enough, I can fix this by firmware very quickly tonight.
If my website is not up yet, I'll make firmware down loadable from somewhere else.

Thanks - George

peterd

Hi George,

ifyour site does not work so can not run PilocTolz?Or should I install something wrong?
To date,I dowork

View attachment 2875

Peter

Attachments

• chyba.jpg
    chyba.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 211
Last edited by a moderator:

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
I am able to start picloc toolz some or not, did something change from the different version ? concerning server side applocation etc.

Boris

George,
I played with the different proportional settings, but there was no effect.
My Av 200 only traveles 3mm to the legt and right , while stabilisation works all the way.
Is it also because of the new servo resolution that my slew servos wont go fast any more ?
Jochen

GeorgeM

Jochen... Ok... I'll fix this asap.

Multihexa....>The tool can not be started unless the website of George's.

You mean.. you can't download it !!

Toolz will work without an internet connection ( if it has been already been downloaded and installed as per the usual case )

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
I cant remember having the option for local or serve side installation. Cant run the install files at the moment since they are surely linked to the server.

Boris

MultiHexa

George

I can not run the tool on my PC.
I start PiclocToolz-3X v.E055.application and there is an error message that I should test my online connection. Yesterday everything has worked.

This message is always:
The application could not be downloaded. Check the network connection.

But I have installed the PiclocToolz v.E055-3X. Why the tool will always have an Internet connection?

Can you send me a version that runs without an online connection?

It is important because on Sunday I have a job where I must use the Picloc.
I still have set the Picloc on the camera mount.

I had already written to you today an email (AeroMovie).

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
Video for acceleration variable explantion, like promised for pushing out a FW version that fast were is enabled again :)

Boris

MombasaFlash

Heli's & Tele's bloke
As Rotorpics is still not back online and George is far too occupied to answer emails, does anyone know what is the maximum voltage the 3X will stand? I ask because, when powering the AV200 Pro servos with 7.2v, wiring will be a lot simpler and the whole installation less cluttered if the 3X is happy to run on 7.2v as well.

PaNt

As Rotorpics is still not back online and George is far too occupied to answer emails, does anyone know what is the maximum voltage the 3X will stand? I ask because, when powering the AV200 Pro servos with 7.2v, wiring will be a lot simpler and the whole installation less cluttered if the 3X is happy to run on 7.2v as well.

Yeap you can... 9volts is the max

peterd

Hi,

no information when someoneis restored to the server George pages...I would like to workwith PiclocTolz.....

Peter

Video for acceleration variable explantion, like promised for pushing out a FW version that fast were is enabled again :)

Boris

Hi Boris!

Correct me if Im wrong, but I think George pointed out here and there that "Smooth" or whatever its labelled now, is only for 360, not proportional servos. (without potentiometer)?

I can absolutely be wrong, but the descriptions can be a bit confusing...
//Lars

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
japp I am not 100% sure but you are right I guess smooth never really gave me any difference on a 2 axis, but that wasnt really the point. I just wanted to clear up the misunderstanding with acceleration, i shouldnt even have mentioned smooth :(

Boris