Picloc 3x setting experience etc.

Skysurf

Hej Tomas!

Thanks for your reply.

I thought that others had been able to do this. If someone has been able to get this to work please let me know.

Thanks again,

Jesper

Jesper, you shoot some fine video and what a sweet octo. I like the on-axis mount of your PL. You're definitely at the pinnacle of AP. Those videos are just stunning.

GeorgeM

Friggen'L....Jesper.... the Spring2012 showreel gave me such a nice feeling !! Amazing !!

Thanks for letting your Picloc-3X PRO 'in the shot' at the end of the clip.

Jesper.. the fix I proposed to you by email should get you up and running.
The Pro v2 upgrade/swap is something I recommend for your gimbal.
It makes the system so much sweeter.. both in On-Axis mounting like on your BEAUTIFUL gimbal, as well as proportional servo systems ;)

GM>>

njozsef

Hi George.
Thanks for your reply.

Own problem again:
I planned the wireless serial setup for picloc, but i not found good solution the 9bit "jetibox" 1 wired wireless system.
I would like to ask if you develop picloc that raw TxD-RxD serial to data-port1 or 2 on the picloc.
Then it would be easy to fit wireless PC
THX
njozsef

GeorgeM

@njozsef

The next update has possibility to connect PiclocToolz wirelessly through your Xbee or whichever wireless modem you want to use.
TX and RX are separate output from Picloc, in order to be compatible with Xbee, Bluetooth, etc.
The baudrate is 115200. Make sure your modem supports this high bandwidth.

The 9 bit jetibox protocol, is proprietary to JetiModel. It only works on Jeti Duplex TX/RX combinations. They have the specific data port for it.

WOW....

Just found a very beautiful and peaceful video which is really, really sweet. From Italy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLwxwDdhk7o

Actually shot from a chopper !!
Molto Bella, Gianpietro !!!

Last edited by a moderator:

GeorgeM

Hi Guys. Apologies for the delays.. both in email replies and also for the sending out of piclocs.. both new and swaps.

The manufacturer sent out all material but one component that is assembled here by me, was sent of wrong dimensions. I got these today and this weekend is going to be the final build. Next week we will start mailing out.

Thanks for your patience and attention.

BTW.. my website is still down and I'm trying my best to rebuild. This happened due to an uninformed upgrade on the servers. Hopefully everything will 'sit down' properly again very soon.

GM >>

George, I remember you saying wait for the starters pistol before sending back piclocs for the upgrade. Did I miss it or is everyone just exceptionally keen?

GeorgeM

Many keens :) ..... there are only 200 upgrades.... 18% remaining to be swapped.
send your ID swap request to the email a few posts up this thread.
Somehow, I will reply.