Photohigher's Gracious Gimbal Giveaway!

Macsgrafs

I would love to enter Bart but reading the rules puts me as a 2 person operator out of the running..my photo would be from my octo, but I dont operate the camera :(
I might be able to use the fiancee's canon point & shoot on auto mode I suppose, but that means a loss of quality for me :(

Ross

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Ross,
Go ahead and enter. I was already asked about this in a PM and said it's ok to enter as a flight team. We'll just subtract a few awesomeness points from your entry to account for the two person team.
Maybe you can watermark the photo to indicate it's a pilot/photographer team and in the future we'll consider categories for the entries.
So far the entries are very impressive. Two weeks to go!
Bart

Efliernz

Pete
I'm still waiting to build a quad so I can enter this comp!

I've got a spare after the advertising video shoot for you. It already has the CC board it... :) I don't need three quads, a hex and an octo! Thanks to the ad shoot - I know it can carry a camera...

Pete

Tomorrow is supposed to be the first day in a couple of weeks of no rain and possibly some sun, then back to rain. Then next week we are leaving for 3 weeks and going someplace sunny. Taking my golf clubs, but not my hex. So hope tomorrow works out. -- JOHN

matwelli

phew - got a frame built tonite, she aint pretty

hopefully get some snaps on the weekend, weather forcast is ok

Last edited by a moderator:

Gunter

Draganflyer X4
Just going to send Bart my entry now. We had a blinding day with loads of sun and not much wind....

Try flying looking directly at the sun...what a mission! There were times I couldn't see the heli at all and had to rely on where the sound was coming from!!

Here are a few out takes from the day, the actual entry will be sent to Bart in a couple of minutes :)

View attachment 2838

View attachment 2839

View attachment 2840

Gunter.

Attachments

• Comp 1.jpg
    Comp 1.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 430
  • Comp 2.jpg
    Comp 2.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 495
  • Comp 3.jpg
    Comp 3.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 435

matwelli

Cool photos, I actually like #2, well done getting such a clear shadow so close, you must have been flying while staring at the sun! Hat off to you.

I got my photo on Wednesday, luckily, as damaged my 1 week old quad on Sunday!, fast forward to about 3:30 I did a fast run away from me, got too far for my eyes, and I crashed, luckily got to do some filming inside the building before hand 1:50 is the favorite place
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=731H1RQjB8Q

RC Flying

A Drone Mind
Cool, like the high speed railway footage. I think you need to FPV it in future though so you don't get lost.

I also like Gunter's, Spider Shadow on Coat in Winter Sun. :)

Dozer

I took some amazing photos for this contest, but the weather wasn't that great. I'm going to re-shoot this weekend as the weather is forecast to be very nice.

J3Cub

Hey Bart,
I submitted my picture to you the other day and I just want to make sure you got it. :)
Thanks,
Tucker