• _DSC0123.jpg
    _DSC0123.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 336
  • IMG_6027-1.jpg
    IMG_6027-1.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 314

rsun

Hi Ross

They are stiff to land on and when they are up and hanging under the props there are no vibration on them...

If I didnt have a problem with the wight on my complete skyjib setup I would still be using them.... And got the right hight for the Z15 too...

Macsgrafs

Thanks for the reply Rene. What servo are you using on those retracts if the original was broken? I must admit they look great, far more sturdy than my fibreglass legs ;)

Ross

rsun

It is a high tough SavoX servo, can not remember the number right now...

The defect on the servo where when it were put together it got a damage on one of the wires inside the house... They didn't have any problems in changing it for a new one...

MombasaFlash

Heli's & Tele's bloke
... If I didnt have a problem with the wight on my complete skyjib setup I would still be using them ...

Ye Gods. Too heavy for a SkyJib? How heavy are they?

I am in the early stages of planning another build that could well include the Z-15 and to my mind retracts are the ONLY solution with a 360 mount. Combined skids/camera mount are not the best solution due to the strain on the pan bearing assy plus pilot orientation issues.

rsun

It is not to heavy for the skyjib.
It is to heavy in total to use it in Denmark as a company or private person. We have to be under 7 kg to fly here.

Macsgrafs