Photo-Higher, LTD Gimbal Giveaway, Let the voting begin!!

Pick your favorite photo from the seven displayed in the first post of this thread.

• Photo 1

Votes: 47 19.9%
  • Photo 2

Votes: 13 5.5%
  • Photo 3

Votes: 16 6.8%
  • Photo 4

Votes: 79 33.5%
  • Photo 5

Votes: 17 7.2%
  • Phot 6

Votes: 53 22.5%
  • Photo 7

Votes: 11 4.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cman319

Hi all, mine is No 6, View attachment 3404
I took the mirrored door of my wardrobe and put it on the ground, stepped on it, buzzed my new hexa around and let the gopro do its job. I can post some more "making of" pics later. The props come out like this naturally due to the shutter time.
Congratulations to the winner (you always keep your underwear on while on the toilet?) and to all the others: nice job. However I must say that I am sure that we can all make much better / more spectacular pics if we really put our minds to it!
Mike from a sunny Switzerland/France

Attachments

• GOPR1012m.jpg
    GOPR1012m.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 273

Dune

Really cool photo Mike. It really messed with my eyes for a minute...I thought you were standing on top of a window in a roof for a second.

Jake Bullit

Fly,crash,glue,repeat!
Hey,
Although I didnt make the top 7, I figured I would post my pictures here anyway. My idea was to simply go up on my roof, launch my quadcopter, and take some pictures of myself with the shadow of the quad on my house. It ended up being very windy on the day that I took the pictures, so it was very tough to hold my homemade kk quadcopter steady while not falling off of my roof! ;) I was planning on catching the quad but i didnt want to risk it so i put it down on the ground. Kind of tough flying below yourself and judging where the ground is at. I did manage to get quite a few pictures that at least i think are cool. Anyway, congrats to the winner!
Tucker

Nice work Captain Dangerous:)

I would just like to thank everyone who entered the competition there were some quite cleaver images. Congratulations to Yuri Reiter for winning and we will be sending out his gimbal of choice this week.

Thank you all

Kimberely Attwell Photo Higher

Aeroxcraft

Hi all, mine is No 6, View attachment 4833
I took the mirrored door of my wardrobe and put it on the ground, stepped on it, buzzed my new hexa around and let the gopro do its job. I can post some more "making of" pics later. The props come out like this naturally due to the shutter time.
Congratulations to the winner (you always keep your underwear on while on the toilet?) and to all the others: nice job. However I must say that I am sure that we can all make much better / more spectacular pics if we really put our minds to it!
Mike from a sunny Switzerland/France

It looks like the way to win a photo contest is to dismantle parts of your house and take them outside for props. I'll remember that for next time! Great pics.

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
For the record I bought this at a salvage yard for $25 and then returned it. I told them I would not "use" it but was going to do a photo shoot with it. That got some odd looks from the guys working there.

Thanks for the generous prize PH. From having an AV130 already i can say they are excellent gimbals. I decided to go with another av130 as I know i will never have the courage to stick my 7d in the air. I also think with the evolution of smaller cameras like the nex that there is little need for a dslr. It looks more "pro" but thats about it. You can buy a $20 adapter and use all your existing glass on the nex if thats a must. I plan on using the 2nd av130 on a cable cam and as a backup for my hex.

thanks again

Yuri

cman319

here is a making off pic for no 6.
as for winning the next contest, next time I will take some object with round shapes from my house, if the toilet works, my next idea is going to work even better :)!!
View attachment 3532Mike

Attachments

• GOPR1003.JPG
    GOPR1003.JPG
    92.8 KB · Views: 241