Phantom-3 on test

deluge2

Steve,
Thank you for an excellent response to my question about waypoints. Most of us ARE NOT programmers, so not sure why they would think this was a good idea to begin with.

As to the battery issue; at least they charge relatively quickly. Its going to crimp my plans on holiday next month; one flight - rush back to the hotel to charge the battery - back out to fly!!!

The SDK is not only for end users, but also for 3rd party software developers who can use it to develop P3 flight apps which can then be given away, or sold, on the App Store and its Android equivalent.

If you've got a car, it appears you can get an inexpensive 200 to 300 watt 12 v inverter that plugs into the cigarette lighter and provides 110 v power. These reportedly work for DJI Inspire charger and should work for the P3 as well. So you can charge on the go. Just make sure you don't drain your car battery too much.

Steve

SleepyC

www.AirHeadMedia.com
SO for 8 years I wanted to stop on my way home from Muncie, Indiana and film this Combine Graveyard. Overtime I am paying it it's usually quite late and I don't have a lot of time so I usually just put it on the "Will do someday" list. Well since I bought the P3, and have it with me ready to go in 5 minutes or less I am starting to snag these "wish list" items.

Nothing to exciting just pretty and haunting. I mean, I think each one of these machines cost around $150,000+ when new.... pretty neat!

SleepyC

www.AirHeadMedia.com

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-06-17 at 10.34.35 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-06-17 at 10.34.35 AM.png
    640.6 KB · Views: 466

David1953

Good stuff there SleepyC. Built a 450 with FPV and just a Möbius camera. Really have been blown away by the Phantom 3 video capabilities. Really vexed over adding a gimbal and GoPro to this build or buying the 3. David

I hear about flyaways but so far not seen any kind of malfunction. Probably those that have a problem have reset the function parameters