XAircraft Other XAircraft dealers in the US?

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Has anyone made a purchase from the other XAIrcraft dealers in the US? I'm not familiar with any of them.
Thanks,
Bart

Matt

Finally past the spam filter!
Got an x450 pro a couple weeks ago from cnc also. They are very responsive over email. I had a missing part in the kit and they didn't question it and sent it right out. I had tried to buy from xaircraftusa, left them 3 or 4 phone messages and several emails, even a skype message, and nothing. I don't understand why they don't have the decency to return emails or phone calls. My recommendation would be not to buy from xaircraftusa but ok with cnc!

XAircraft USA update

I can say for certain that Jeff's email is up and running. There was an issue with his email support and it's all good now. Jeff's phone system has been changed and those issues have been taken care of as well. He has an assistant (Me) and the calls are being answered and messages are being delivered. As a start up operation only 1 year old (a week ago) there were growing pains, we are now expanding to meet our growing customer needs. All those issues are taken care of now so please if there are ANY past issues or out standing questions, concerns or problems please, PLEASE feel free to contact Jeff or myself at the same business number as before. ALL calls are returned same day now and ALL emails are getting through. If you get a bounce back or can't get through on the phones please email me as well at URRVS@aol.com as a back up.
Sincerest apologies for past problems, we're here and we're on it!
Respectfully,
Bert F. Lesley
Support Team-XAircraft USA​

Kilby

Hey Bert,

Glad to see that someone is manning the station. It's been a while. I have to ask though, what's going on with XAircraft (the manufacturer, not XAUSA)? It seems that the X650 v series was defected from the very get go, and then the manufacturer never tried to do right by their customers except to try and sell them more gear to replace their currently non-working gear (that should have worked to begin with).

I saw for a VERY brief time that Jeff had it posted on the front page of the XA USA site that he was issuing a recall for the AHRS drifting, but that seemed to come down very quickly with no more mention of it. I guess the XA manufacturer pulled the plug on that or something since I never saw any other XA dealers mention such a deal.

Between exploding props, defective AHRS units that drifted as much as 20 degrees in a few minutes, and a GPS that never worked, why should we trust XA at all? I think all of those items were recall worthy, but XA never did anything about it. Some people had their entire craft destroyed after having a prop explosion at high altitude, but XA refused to do anything about it except offer a small discount on a new kit (just ask Sebas on this forum if you don't believe me).

I ask these questions not to be an @$$hole, but because I really want to know. I REALLY wanted the XA brand to be something that I could get behind, but I now feel like they have never lived up to any of their claims and can not be trusted at all. I still use the frame from my 650, but that's it.

-Terry

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
What he said. And what happened to the supposed recall? I now have a non operational heli all of the sudden because the Xaircraft unit just stopped working right. I never crashed or plugged it into the computer since. Is this related to some of the issues that were going on? I tried calling Jeff 3 months ago and basically told myself that this will never work. Being busy with the business means not taking 3 months to reply. Even if you need to post a vague general response to the whole forum, that's better than nothing. And now I have $1600 in DJI equipment that has given me equal grief. I just dont think we can win unless we keep spending money. If that only came with real customer support.

At XAircraft USA we were all over the initial propeller problem and recieved help with machines from the factory. We have bought machines back from customers and replaced entire kits aswell, we made XAircarft aware of the propeller issue, they helped make up for crash damage to a reasonable degree, they are fair people and work hard. We think they didn't see the full force of the propeller issue. We at XAircraft USA have tried but it has been out of our control. They pulled propellers, updated them.
Here at XA USA/We have tested the NEW propellers extensively. They have tested very good, NO ISSUES ... Very resiliant.

Their is a batch of AHRS that suffered from drifting problems.
YES XAircraft stated there were only a limited number of defective AHRS. Our tests suggest more aircraft with calibration issues than their testing. It is XA USA's belief the issue is more in a batch of kits on the USA side than Chinese region, we have tested electronics delivered to China with a low level of calibration issues, our tests found more than 75% of the AHRS(Shipped to XA USA) manufactured in this time frame to be good with no drift issue. Our numbers suggest a bigger problem than the factories testing and which could suggest why the limitation of support. XAircraft has always stood behind their product to a high degree, which for manufacturers of this type is outstanding. It needs to be better and is getting better all the time.

The X650 V8 is a great design but the propellers crippled it. The AHRS placed a negative look on it also !!!
BUT it is a great copter and the factory has taken care of these 2 serious issues. Our machines are flying great.

We can only support the aircraft as much as the factory supports us, we offer support past the factory as best we can. We have replaced entire machines out of our pocket. We have been told all issues with propellers and AHRS is behind us, with these NEW products. We will continue to support XA machines and parts.

In closing XAircraft USA is working diligently to replace any parts that appears to be damaged due to propeller issues as best we can discern. It would be nearly impossible to replace things damaged from all crashes. Don't have a single simple solution for these distinct problems as they are too much for us to fully correct on our own.

We are here for you!! Please feel free to contact us with your issues and we appreciate all honest questions or concerns.
Bert F. Lesley
Support Team-XAircraft USA

jdwat70

ahrs

So how do i know if mine is considered to be in the defective group? And how do I get it replaced. Mine flies ok 1 day then terrible the next.

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
mine stopped working as well. but I would not expect a replacement. Has anyone got a replacement? I am going to sell mine to some unsuspecting noob and change all my contact info after he takes it. :) jk

I might be your newbie...:) as long as the price is right for me to piece the parts out for replacements..:) The only part is that I am not unsuspecting anymore. give me a good price:)

If you would like you may contact Jeff at Jeffery@xaircraftusa.com and let him know what version, when purchased from him etc, and he'll help you with any issues. If your problems fell within the time frame he'll help you get a replacement if it's at all possible. No matter what we'll work with you to get airborne again and with reliable equipment. Just drop him a line, give him the heads up and he'll take it from there.
Regards,
Bert Lesley
Support Team-XAircraftUSA