One transmitter and multiple copters

burton720

Sorry if this is a stupid question but can you bind a transmitter to multiple copters? I'm assuming no, but I wanted to make sure

If you can't how do you go about quickly switching from one copter to another. I have a little blade 180 and a tarot 680. While I can bind the blade fairly quickly, I have to take like 30 screws to get to the tarot's receiver. Should I just make an extension for the bind plug and leave it plugged in ?

Motopreserve

Drone Enthusiast
You can certainly bind a single radio (transmitter) with multiple receivers. Makes life a whole heck of a lot easier.

SleepyC

www.AirHeadMedia.com
Sorry if this is a stupid question but can you bind a transmitter to multiple copters? I'm assuming no, but I wanted to make sure

If you can't how do you go about quickly switching from one copter to another. I have a little blade 180 and a tarot 680. While I can bind the blade fairly quickly, I have to take like 30 screws to get to the tarot's receiver. Should I just make an extension for the bind plug and leave it plugged in ?

Most computer radios have model memory, so you "store" the models settings and "bind".
I have 12 rigs bound to one transmitter (8 multi's and 4 airplanes).

With most you turn on the TX, select the model and then turn on your rig. Done. You only need to bind them 1 time and than can be done during construction!