Ohio guy joining in.

Buzzed

Hi guys! I'm the rookie PITA that hangs around at the (Ziggy don't sell that) site and I'm looking forward to learning some new stuff from some of you seasoned pros. Anyway all kidding aside thanks for putting up with me.

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Yeh watch out over here coz I got a big stick....:D

Seriously Buzzed welcome I am sure all new comers and experienced flyers will be helped by your seasoned knowledge.

Dave

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Oh Buzzed.. forgot to say DroidWorx... heheee.. look DroidWorx and it still says DroidWorx!

FOX222

You mean we talk about any brand of equipment we want to? There's not a small, petty, grudge holding, self indulging, unprofessional guy that's more worried about the name "Driodworx" being used on his site then he is in taking care of his customers? What a wondrous place I have found!
If all that energy was put into running a professional oriented business with a contact phone number and answering emails I bet he could double his business.

Sorry, I had to get that out. But I'm done now.

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
I aint done much over there since I got a personal email from ziggy asking me to refrain from pushing DroidWorx. Why he does not just say, Please let Ziggy sell these, on everything he says they wont bl bla, I am sure he would get a better response from us and the suppliers.. nuff said.. Yep free forum and you can link to other topics on other sites no worries.. After all we are here to learn, share, and learn some more. Thanks to Bartman this site is here to do just that..

Sorry if I praise his efforts an more I may get censored..;)

RTRyder

Merlin of Multirotors
I aint done much over there since I got a personal email from ziggy asking me to refrain from pushing DroidWorx. Why he does not just say, Please let Ziggy sell these, on everything he says they wont bl bla, I am sure he would get a better response from us and the suppliers.. nuff said.. Yep free forum and you can link to other topics on other sites no worries.. After all we are here to learn, share, and learn some more. Thanks to Bartman this site is here to do just that..

Sorry if I praise his efforts an more I may get censored..;)

I just noticed this over on "that other site that shall remain nameless", in reference to our favorite frame company...

ZigCensor.jpg

just a tiny bit over the top I'd say, talk about having a bug up your a** about something, this is ridiculous. Still its not as bad a certain RC Heli related site I used to hang out on, that one was an absolute dictatorship to the point of becoming almost funny at times.

Ken

Last edited by a moderator: