XAircraft No longer with XAircraft USA

Well I thought I'd posted this previously but apparently I did something screwy so here it goes again.

Due to very personal family matters I've been unable to fulfill my obligations both here and at Xaircraft USA w/Jeff. This has been an ongoing issue since the first part of January and although I should have been paying attention to this forum and other things, I was unable to. I sincerely apologize to everyone here especially those that have had questions for me and I did not answer hardly any of them. I also am no longer working with Jeff/XAircraftUSA due to these same issues, nothing to do with Jeff. My family has had to deal with an elderly and very invilid father, and then his passing this month. Again, I humbly and sincerely apologize to each and everyone here and any customers of XAircraftUSA whom I have let down. You may still contact Jeff at his XAircraftUSA office number but for those of you I've spoken to in the past, I will not be there going forward. Thank you for your patience and understanding, good luck to all and keep on flyin'.
Humbly yours,
Bert F. Lesley
URRVS

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Sorry to hear it Bert but thanks for the update.

Best wishes to you and your family.

Bart