Newbie with f550 and WKM , I ´m very lost!!

ChrisViperM

i need to know all, I don´t know anything about this world. How to mount, how to configure, programing. I only know how to pay for the equipment (I did it) and what that I want to do with it. How to start?

....first of all: get a good supply of headache pills....lots of them. Than get prepaired for a lot of sleepless nights....and NEVER, NEVER ever give up frustated....Everyone went through this beginners nightmare, but don't expect to be a an expert over night.

....and read this: http://www.multirotorforums.com/sho...-getting-started-with-multi-rotor-helicopters ...and this: http://www.multirotorforums.com/showthread.php?1617-Before-you-buy-please-read-this

There is a lot of friendly, helpful and experienced guys on this forum...so you are in good hands, and in a few month you think back with a big smile.

rojocinco

Today I was Fliying, but my GPS module can´t connect to the Sattlelite. I have calibrated it and all calibration procedure went right but then didn´t run, 3 red light and 1 violet code in the led flashlight. ANy idea to fix it?
Thanks.

Bella7821

Hover it and if it stays put it's in GPS mode and you probably pushed the LED bubble cover and it ruined some of the LED's
I returned 2 WKM's because of this.
You can also see in the assistant software if it's a WKM problem or just a burnt out bulb.
If you very gently push on the bulb you can get it to change colors. and I think if pushed too hard it ruins it.

rojocinco

the problem not is the led color, the led color is right because the GPS function is not running, the multirotor doesn´t maintain its position because the GPS is not connecting , I t acts in the same way in attitude model than in GPS

Tahoe Ed

Have you ever just set it outside connected and waited until you get GPS lock. There is a backup battery in the GPS, if it looses charge, the GPS looses the last position. It took close to an hour to get GPS lock for mine the first time.

rojocinco

Ok, I didn´t know that, I gonna try to let it all the time that it needs like you say, but the next connections will be faster?