need help with current setup... before I judo chop this than

Motopreserve

Drone Enthusiast
Welcome to the forum Marp!

Just a suggestion: If you're going to float a success story out there, you gotta lay the actual name of the controller on us buddy. That's what helps the next guy :)

Glad it's working for you though. Look forward to checking out your builds. Be sure to start a thread and post up some pics.

Morp

Welcome to the forum Marp!

Just a suggestion: If you're going to float a success story out there, you gotta lay the actual name of the controller on us buddy. That's what helps the next guy :)

Glad it's working for you though. Look forward to checking out your builds. Be sure to start a thread and post up some pics.
Thank you for your advice.
Sadly I bought it online from China. Even it stated as "KBM 2D/3D 3-axis gimbal" (Mine is 2D), but I never heard of this brand since I'm fairy new in this hobby. As you all already know, there're a lot of cloned or knock-off products from China.

Alright, I'll start a thread about my F550 build. Too bad I only took a few pics during the build :(

Morp

Which program are you using to adjust the settings? Alexmos? Martinez?
The seller sold it to me as a plug-and-play gimbal. I just had to mount an action cam, then power it up. It automatically adjust its level.
Then I just attach the yellow and black cable to my receiver's channel 6 in order for the camera upward or downward.
o9eg4x.jpg

Motopreserve

Drone Enthusiast
That's great it's working. You should perhaps try to find the type of board it is. If you ever need to adjust it later - you'll need the software to match the board. They all have it - just need to figure out which one it is.

Morp

All those zip ties just can't be doing anything positive for minimizing jello.
You're right. They aren't meant for absorbing shock.
If this hex tragically falls, I at least can find all of them not too far from each other.

pepper

I've gotten mine to work. I'll post pics later.

One thing though. I've developed a slight turn to the left using pixhawk. Anyone know how to fix that?