Need help troubleshooting flipping with NAZA lite...

Flymagic

I've hit a brick wall (figuratively, not literally). I have spent uncountable hours troubleshooting a problem that I cannot seem to solve.

DJI F550 hex w/DJI 15A esc's and the 920Kv dji motors.
Naza Lite w/GPS
Orange 910 RX
DX8

My DJI F550 will not lift off successfully...wants to flip, different sides, different times. All motors are spinning correctly. MC is facing forward. Took lets off to avoid further damage on flipping.

All connections have been checked and rechecked many times. I have held it up in the air and felt the multi rotor reacting totally weird. If i tip to the right, the left motors spin up faster and increase the flip, and vice versa.

All looks good in the DJA assistant software. I've upgraded firmware several times, checked GPS mounting data, went through assistant meticulously and am stumped.

Any help or suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated.

kloner

Aerial DP
get us a picture of how naza is installed, my guess is it's not in the right orientation or the motor outputs aren't plugged in right or the gui has the wrong type of model selected

Tahoe Ed

Agreed, GPS orientation will clause this as well. M1 is front right and then the rest of the motors are numbered going counter clockwise.

Flymagic

Hi Tahoe Ed, According to the Naza Assistant, the motors are numbered going CLOCKWISE. (Is that what you meant?)
Meanwhile, I'm going to re-remove my top plate, so I can photograph the layout and post it. Perhaps that will shed some
light on this issue, which apparently in my blind spot. I just can't figure it out. Thanks.

cootertwo

Without looking it up, I do believe the motor numbering is COUNTER clockwise. OK, I looked it up, COUNTER clockwise