Need HELP Naza Lite Power Issues??? Quadcopter

Marrrr

Im confused on the incln. drive and without drive....
Please let me know if this will work on my set up. In model weight i put it at 1100g for gimbal and batts with frame. I put T-Motor MT2216 800kv as the motors.
View attachment 16932

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-03-22 at 7.38.00 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-03-22 at 7.38.00 PM.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 233

LeeT

Wannabe AP Dude
AUW =2500 grams, 1000grams = 2.2 lbs. Drive included. Assuming you paid for ecalc, your motors are listed towards the bottom of the Tiger Motor list. There is no free version, so the list of motors and batteries are incomplete and vary every time you log in.

Hope this helps,

Lee

Marrrr

AUW =2500 grams, 1000grams = 2.2 lbs. Drive included. Assuming you paid for ecalc, your motors are listed towards the bottom of the Tiger Motor list. There is no free version, so the list of motors and batteries are incomplete and vary every time you log in.

Hope this helps,

Lee

See this is what i thought i had before but i guess not..... Now I'm totally confused. (Paid for full version)

frame weight is 600g
gimbal is 200g with out cam and probably be 350g with cam

I am using Q brain 25a x 4 for the ESC

Really feel back at one with this hobby/field.... :(

Every time i choose "incl. drive" it fails .....

Last edited by a moderator:

LeeT

Wannabe AP Dude
You said the MR weight 5.5 lbs. This where I got the 2500 gms from. You need to find a good scale and come up with an accurate weight. I use a 5kg gram scale. AUW is total weight with batteries. Leave the drive included box checked. If your trying to calculate based on individual weight of the components, from my experience the MR will always be heavier. Stepping on the bathroom scale doesn't work either. If you don't have a scale, go down to your local UPS / FedEx store and see if they will weigh it for you. Without knowing what it weighs this is an exercise in futility.

Marrrr

It is exactly 3.5lbs
Thats with 3300 3s lipo, gimbal and gopro

On the Rc Timer site it has it saying "28, 35 series motor and 9~12" propeller will be recommend"
On the RTF spider frame again from RC timer site they have it at...
"
Test1:
Frame: Spider
Motor: 2830-850KV
ESC: NFS30A
Prop: 10x4.5"(Carbon Fiber)
Battery: 4S 3300mAh
Take-off weight: 1.5G
Fligh time: 12mins

and

Test2:
Frame: Spider