NEAT Fair, Who's going???

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Hi everybody,

The NEAT Fair is coming up and it looks like MultiRotorForums.com will be there Friday or Saturday, taking photos, speaking to people and vendors, maybe doing a little flying with the Mōvi/MK XY8. It's a three day event with many people camping on the field and cooking outside under the stars and a lot of vendors that cater to the electric side of the hobby in attendance.

So the question on the floor stands....who's going?

attachment.php

http://www.neatfair.org

Attachments

• neat4.gif
    neat4.gif
    11.9 KB · Views: 182

Motopreserve

Drone Enthusiast
Sub'd. May have to make this trip. Would be really "neat" (couldn't resist!) to meet some of you in person.

Bartman

oorah! who else?

Scott, would you bring a tent and stay over? i wasn't planning to stay but I can either sleep in the Suburban or bring a tent.

Motopreserve

Drone Enthusiast
oorah! who else?

Scott, would you bring a tent and stay over? i wasn't planning to stay but I can either sleep in the Suburban or bring a tent.

i would probably bring a tent. But I think my tent is a 1/2 man tent :). Would work better if I hadn't gained 20lbs over the Vermont winter!

what day are you thinking you'd be there?

Bartman

Scott...you wouldn't mind pointing my camera for me would you? :)

Probably Friday/Saturday

Motopreserve

Drone Enthusiast
Scott...you wouldn't mind pointing my camera for me would you? :)

Probably Friday/Saturday

Of course not! I'll bring some stuff too. I've recently purchased a decent fluid head tripod which makes all the difference in the world. Trying to film fast moving giant scale planes with a standard tripod felt like the recoil of a machine gun :)

oh oh how I love the proper tools!