Naza falls out of the sky... Attitude Mode / Intelligent cut off problem

mailman35

yeah i swapped all of the plugs on all the bats as i got the plugs earlier this week. i guess you could say i was waiting for this to happen, so i would swap them all?
atleast i had a spare arm left, now to buy some more spares. also waiting to get new props and bearings :p

Austin

This is my crash I was in atti the hole flight. The ESC plugged into my naza #2 slot is the only one that I haven't clipped the red wire on. Could this be my problem? Should I be looking for a cold solder joint?

Last edited by a moderator:

mailman35

doesnt sound like a power issue, as you had power the whole time( and you never heard any esc's reboot. looked kinda like a radio control problem as it started to go away from you towards the end.

fvg007

I am having control problem with my F550 as well. It wont hold height.

I notice in intelligent mode, it wont cut motor below 10% within 3sec without push power.

I follow everything in manual, calibration Radio, compass, Tx everything centre - trim and in aeroplane mode.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btRTuj_7l4Q

This is show how unstable the vertical control - I try vertical gain using VR from 100% - 250% with no different.

Try turn off Gimbal and Lipo one time and have it work - which power cut off works as well - got 2 flights out of it.

Then I turn on Gimbal and Lipo and test..problem come back and now I turn off Gimbal and Lipo, problem still here.

Any ideas ?

fvg007

I been flying in GPS. I just found out the problem and fixed now.

Simply reset the system and it works! Many thanks for everyone input..Cheers!

DennyR

This is my crash I was in atti the hole flight. The ESC plugged into my naza #2 slot is the only one that I haven't clipped the red wire on. Could this be my problem? Should I be looking for a cold solder joint?

I think it was an ESC failure, I could hear one motor screaming out of phase. That could have come from a bad joint or a short across the motor wires inside the motor.

Last edited by a moderator: