My FPV video just crapped out

Explorocam

Airborne Media Pros
My video just crapped out.

I think my VTx 800mW 1.3mHz died. I think this because my GoPro doesn't show video on the Transmitter either. My GoPro does work on the TV and when hooked up directly my Fat Shark.

Funny thing is, When I hook my Gopro up to my Fat Shark directly it works as expected, but when I hook my Flight Cam up to the Fat Shark directly it doesn't work. I fear that both my VTx and my Flight Cam have gone down, but I'm not sure. I'll be trying a new VTx tomorrow I hope.

My Flight cam is the RMRC-540 OSD Camera and my VTx is 800mW 1.3mHz. I did take my VTx out of the heat sink case after I was advised to do so after speaking with Tim from ReadyMadeRC when we met at the Weak Signals/Toledo Show.

Anyone else have similar problems?

kloner

Aerial DP
are any of said parts still getting warm like there on? sure it's not a wire broke somewhere, things like that

Explorocam

Airborne Media Pros
are any of said parts still getting warm like there on? sure it's not a wire broke somewhere, things like that
Kloner,

Nice talking to you again. I checked all the wires with a multimeter first and all is okay there. The VTx is getting fairly warm. Not super hot, but kind of hot.