My first flight happened in the living room

SDB777

That is probably where most people start? Biggest room in the house with the most expensive stuff to crash into....

Picked up a 'beginner' Blade180qx RTF(although it didn't come with a micro sd?)
Having issues with hovering...constantly have to make adjustments for side-to-side and front-to-back drifting? I guess this is 'normal'??(and yes, I've tried moving the battery slightly for better balance)

Can already see this will end up being far more addicting then making pens and bowls on my wood lathe....and I'm pretty addicted to that!

Scott (way too expensive stuff here) B

Last edited by a moderator:

CrashMaster

Welcome to the forum. Have you tried flying the pens? You may need some of that copper foil to protect your GPS Chuck when you progress to a decent machine.... LOL

saphotoexpress

PhotoLabGuy
I fly my Blade Nano in the house and it's a lot of fun. I think the 180 might be a little large to actually enjoy inside. And yes, you will typically have to adjust a bit as you fly/hover.

SDB777

I fly my Blade Nano in the house and it's a lot of fun. I think the 180 might be a little large to actually enjoy inside. And yes, you will typically have to adjust a bit as you fly/hover.

Thanks. I probably should have picked up a Nano for inside flying(hindsight and all). The 180 gets across the room in a big hurry!
Batteries are charging again, was having a blast outside this morning! Just wish Amazon would get off their backside and send my microSD cards so I could at least use the camera....

Scott (very addictive it is....think Yoda) B