Motors will not start on F550 afer making configuration changes on DX8

johna58

OK, I made a change somewhere preventing me from starting the motors. I was making some setting changes in my DX8 to support a combination of switch changes to provide me with flexibility. With a mutlitude of suggestion and guidance I am able to get the craft responses when cycling through the settings. In doing so, I must have made some change where (no matter what switch setting I select for all each and every switch) I am unable to engage the motors but when I reload an earlier configuration and bind it (successfully), the motors respond to the throttle. I am new to both the F550, the DX8 and RC in general to go from experience, wisdom and (even) blind luck to know which setting and values I need to look for and change. When loading an earlier configuration into the DX8, I compared the throttle parameters with my new settings and they were bot the same (100 100). The Throttle Cut is set to Inhibit and the Throttle Curve is flat starting for the bottom-left to the top-right of the graph.

I am sure it is something very simple but I am not at "simple" just yet. I am still trying to master "newbie" :apathy:. Does anyone have any suggestions, screens for me to look and any values I should check for?

kloner

Aerial DP
did you set dual rates? might say d/r, needs to say 100%, if not you might re run the tx calibration